Ting,Tee,Sukoon!?

They reached outsider sidharth's apartment....

Both of then got off the car....and went towards the lift...!

They both entered the lift....and sidharth pressed the 10th floor number...

They both were standing in the lift....looking here and there...!

Sidharth looked at her and then slowly slid towards her...

Then he noticed that she didn't react then...he slowly towards her...

And then he pushed shehnaaz's back towards the wall of the lift...in way that her back was stuck to the lift and sidharth's one hand was beside her head....caging her in a way!

caging her in a way!

[This way]

SG : professor what are you trying to do?

SS : what do you think...I wanna do? (He said huskily)

SG : professor no gandi gandi harkatein you promised...

SS : I'm not doin anyyyyyyy gandi gandi harkatein fitoorrrr....

SG : aachaji

SS : haanji

Saying this sidharth moved his face forwards... closing the distance between them....

There was inches gap between their lips....
Just when he was going to get the heavenly feeling again ...

There was a ting sound indicating that the lift has reached....

And hearing that ting sound shehnaaz pushed sidharth...and looked outside and took a relaxing breath seeing that nobody saw them...in their entirely private moment...whereas Mr.Professor was doing "Khulam khua pyaar karenge humdono..."

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth and saw him looking her....with eyebrows raised...

She raised the eyebrows in return...while he did the same in return...

Shehnaaz huffed and went outside the lift..while sidharth did the same!

They reached outside sidharth's flat and sidharth opened the door with teh key...

Both of them entered the flat...

SG : it's cleaner than I expected....aap ka pehle se koyi plan toh nahi tha...

SS : tha toh sahi but ab kya karsakte hai....ab toh tum aagyai... ,(He said in a teasing manner)

SG : kya matlab hai aapka...you had a plan with someone else....