NotAgain,Rough,Intense!?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Now it was 6 in the evening!

Sidharth , Asim and Zoya now decided to take a leave..

They all wished everyone a goodbye ...
And some hard glares !

Shehnaaz went inside her room passing a look towards Sidharth...

All were moving out when Sidharth said a bit loudly "Aaa! Aap log jaiye ..i have to use the washroom"

While Papa gill gave him a not again look !

Everyone agreed and moved out ...

While Sidharth entered the room ..
As soon as he entered his coat was grabbed by tiny hands which pulled him into her and sealed her soft wet lips with his dry lips ....
Sidharth was at first shocked but then he realised it was the result of the teasing which he did during the lunch

During lunch sidharth was moving his hands on her thighs and squeezing it time to time....

Sidharth held her neck and pulled her more deep into the kiss...
After few mins they pulled away and Sidharth attacked on her neck , and all Shehnaaz could say was "Ahhhh,Professorrrr"

He doesn't teach her anymore but still he prefers being addressed as professor as he finds it cute and spicy at the same time...

Sidharth held her thighs with his broad palms and picked her up like a feather...
Shehnaaz also gave in,and opened his two upper buttons of the shirt and started roaming her hand on his bare clean shaved chest!

They both were busy in exploring each other, Sidharth's palm moving here and there on her body and Shehnaaz was lost in moaning with the pleasure she was getting...
If this make out was giving her this much she couldn't imagine what will happen when he will make love to her...

Sidharth clenched her waist and kneeded it ....with all his strength while Shehnaaz cried "Ahhhh, Professorrrr aa..aaram se"

Sidharth whispered back "You said you like it rough and wild , Now you face consequences"

Shehnaaz didn't say anything but was just lost in pleasure....

Suddenly they heard a voice "Sidharth!"

Shehnaaz opened her eyes wide , she knew whose this voice was , she looked at Sidharth who was completely busy and not aware of the surrounding....

He tapped his shoulder to get him out of the trance , but it seemed next to impossible...

They were just behind the door...

Finally, after lots of tries shehnaaz was able to get him out of trance but as soon as he stopped...

The gate opened with thud!

Shehnaaz closed her eyes with horror...
Sidharth looked back and saw it was Papa gill finding him "Sidharth"

Sidharth didn't care about anyone at that moment all he cared about was the moment, he ignored papa gill and again attacked her collarbone !

Shehnaaz was going to moan but then she closed her mouth with her palm...

She was taking high breaths with her eyes closed....
Sidharth was pushing and rubbing her against the wall time to time...
She could see the blur image of her father...and faint voice ...

Then she heard "Shayad dusre washroom Mai gaya ho"

Saying this papa gill walked out of the room closing the door...

As soon as the door was shut, Shehnaaz took a deep breath and uncovered her mouth and took the whole pleasure with enjoyment...

After sometime both of them separated with heavy breaths ,
Shehnaaz couldn't stand on her legs so she put all of her force on Sidharth and he held her tight in his arms...

After getting their normal breath ,
Sidharth whispered "Sorry"

SG : kyu

SS : uncle aagaye , i should have stopped but i just couldn't control---

He was cut in between by shehnaaz "Don't be , yeah it was scary but at the same time , made the moment more exciting and intense"

Sidharth smiled at disbelief and whispered to himself "aisi ladki milegi toh zindagi main aur kya chaiye"

SG : bahar chale ?

SS : hmmm

SG : aap jaiye main kuch der baad aati hoon

Sidharth started to move out but then took two steps back kissed on her forehead and gave her a smile and moved out

Shehnaaz smiled to herself , made her self presentable , covered her neck with her hair and took a deep breath and moved out...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Near the car

All were standing and talking waiting for Sidharth

Sidharth came with a smile and said "chale?"

Asim and Zoya nodded ..

PG : aap kaha the

Sidharth said nervously "aa..bola toh tha uncle washroom"

PG : main jab gaya dekhne tab toh tum nhi the...

SS : aaa...hn..vo mujhe ek call aagaya tha toh main usse attend Karne balcony chala gaya tha

Papa gill just looked at him with doubtful eyes...

While Sidharth gave a nervous smile...

All of them settled in the Car,Sidharth started the car and looked around for Shehnaaz , then his eyes moved a bit upward and he saw her standing at the balcony....
He gave her a smile , which she returned...

They all zoomed away

And here everyone moved inside the house

_________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the update!
DROP YOUR REVIEWS ⬇️

~SidNaazForever!🥀