Stress,School,Stars!?

Shehnaaz and Zoya were busy in playing PUBG while Sidharth and Asim were sitting and looking at them waiting for them actually!

Whne suddenly Shehnaaz's got a call from someone!

SG : BC ...abhi kon call karta hai...!

Zoya : kat dena!

SG : dekhne to de kiska hai mummy ya papa ji ka huya toh..

As Soon as Shehnaaz saw whose call it was....she was shocked ...it was like her world turned upside down!

Zoya : kya hua kiska hai...

SG : it's from....

Zoya : from.....

Shehnaaz looked at zoya with those emotionless eyes....and said "it's from school"!

Zoya had her eyes wide open listening this....!

_______________________________________

AT A CAFE

Shehnaaz had her eyes closed....and hands tightly closed...while Zoya had her hands...on her face....both were looking stressed!

While both the boys were just looking at them....with their palms on their cheeks...and a pout!

Sidharth looked at shehnaaz and this time she truly looked stress! Her forehead had a frown....her eyes were closed !

He didn't like that frown face of hers..

He called the waiter!

SS : excuse me waiter !

Waiter : yes sir...what would you like to have ?

SS : 3 cheese burgers....2 large pizza...4 thumbs up 5 fries !

Waiter : okay sir...

After sometime the waiter arrived with the order...!

Asim was going to touch the pizza when sidharth slapped his hands...

Asim made a face...!

SS : fittorrr..

SG : hmm

SS : kuch khalo ...tumne itne der se kuch khaya nahi hai

Shehnaaz looked at sidharth , he thought that she will shout at him ..!

But to his surprise she picked up the burger and munched it and sipped the thumbs up !

SG : yaad dilne ke liye thanks...!

SS : huh ! Hannn...

And then everyone did their pet puja...!

SG : toh kiske ghar chale ?

SS : mere ghar chalte hai...koi nahi hai...!

Three of them looked at sidharth...and said OKAY!

AT SIDHARTH'S HOUSE

All four of them were sitting when finally sidharth decided to break the ice!

SS : okay guys what's the actual matter!?

Zoya looked at Shehnaaz while shehnaaz blinked her eyes at her...!

SS : aaplog ki aankhon ki namkeen gustakhiyaan .... hogaya ho to hume bhi kuch samjhao please...

SG : the call that was from our school...

SS : utna mujhe pata hai Fitoorrr...!

SG : they called us to inform that they are organising a reunion of our batch !

SS : haa toh ye toh khush hone wali baat hai na...

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth and took his hand...and got up and walked to the balcony !

SS : Fitoor tum mujhe yahan kyu leaayi ?

SG : Mr.Professor I know it's just a reunion but for me it's more than that...it like....

SS : like....

Shehnaaz held his pinky finger and then looked at his eyes and whispered
"Facing my past all over again"

Now everything made sense to sidharth it was her past...which was affecting her...!

He held her face with his plams...!

SS : listen shehnaaz I told you even before that I don't care about your past ! All I need is you and your future with me...! And it's okay...if it's your past...I won't judge you on that basis..!

SG : SIDHAAAAAARTH!

As he heard his name name from her mouth...he felt tingles in his stomach !

SS : yes Fitoor....

SG : promise me... whatever happens their....nothing will change what is between us....!

SS : Fitoor....I don't care....

SG : just promise me....

Saying this she forwarded her pinky finger towards him ....

Sidharth looked at her....and kept looking at her...!

He didn't say anything just joined his pinky finger with hers...and whispered"pinky promise"!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were sitting in the balcony....shehnaaz was totally snuggled into sidharth and was listening hia heartbeat....while looking at the stars....and sidharth was looking at his personal star ⭐!

SG : Mr.Profesor ...

SS : hmmm...

SG : what's so special about me...? That you chose me?

SS : achanak se ye sawaal ?

SG : Mr.Professor jawaab...

SS : well... honestly theirs nothing special about you...(shehnaaz frowned) it's just that thiers nothing special without you!

As Shehnaaz registered his words ...

SG : uh...okay ..

SS : kya

SG : okay !

Shehnaaz shifted a bit in her place...!

Sidharth understood that she got a bit uncomfortable and blushy that's why sbe was behaving like that!

He held shehnaaz waist from back ...
And back hugged her ans whispered slowly into her ears "No need to get awkward BABU"

SG : MR.PROFESSOR RULE NO.1 NO BABU,SHONA IN OUR RELATIONSHIP!

SS : Ah ...okay IS TICKLING ALLOWED !?

Saying this sidharth started tickling shehnaaz.....who was stopping him while laughing her guts out!

This was them...! No matter how big the tension was..being together and laughing and smiling together just solved everything...
U,me and the stars!

_______________________________________
Hope you liked the chapter!
Drop your reviews ⬇️

~SidNaazForever!