Shine,Blushing Barbie,Chips!?

Sidharth entered his mom's room and saw that she was reading a novel...
He moved towards her...

Rita Ma : baat hui use ?

SS : nahi vo actually uski tabiyat kharab hai....fever hai

Rita Ma kept the novel aside and asked sidharth to lay on her lap.....
Sidharth layed on her lap....and said "mujhe fikr ho rahi hai uski mom,vo thik toh hogi na"

Rita Ma : itni hi fikr hai toh call karle ...

SS : uske pass abhi uska phone nahi hai...

Rita Ma : toh uske family main se kisiko karle

SS : kiya tha uske father ne baat nahi karvai meri use

Rita Ma : kyu

SS : vo actually unhe main kuch khaas pasand nahi hoon....

Rita Ma : Oye! Tu uske parents se bhi mil chuka hai...

SS : hnn kyu..

Rita Ma : Sidharth agar maine thodi aur der ki hoti yahan aane main...to toh tune shaadi bhi karli hoti use...aur idhar chotte chotte Sidharth ghum rahe hote....

SS : mom yrr aap bhi na kuch bhi bolte hoo....waise bhi vo koi aisi waisi ladki nahi hai...she is different...aapko pata hai vo apne papa ki kaafi respect karti hai....unke khilaf nahi jaati kabhi...bohut aachi hai vo ... actually sabse aachi hai vo...

Rita Ma : She is really beautiful...

SS : Mom! You haven't even seen her yet!

Rita Ma : I have seen the way your eyes shine when you talk about her!✨

Sidharth looked at his mother and kept his hands on his face as he felt his face getting red.....

Rita Ma : mujhe nahi pata tha mera beta sidharth blush bhi karta hai?

SS : mom stop !

Rita Ma : ask yourself to stop blushing first..My blushing Barbie...(his mother said while pulling his cheeks)

SS : ouch ouch mom ! Lag raha hai....
Main. Jaa Raha hoon....

He got up and went outside the room and closed the door but then again he opened the door and peeped his head in....and whisper yelled..."I'm not blushing Barbie"

While his mom just laughed it off...

Sidharth was passing by the kitchen when he saw Riya coming out of the kitchen...with a bunch of lays hanging on her neck and one in her hand ....which she was munching happily.....

Riya : Oh..hi mamu

SS : tu yahan kya kar rahi hai...

Riya : chips kha rahi hoon aap bhi khalo....

SS : tu hi kha...

Riya : waise mamu...aapko toh chips nahi pasand...toh itne saare chips ka stock kyu rakha hai Ghar main....

As soon as sidharth heard he remembered how shehnaaz was hungry at late night and he could find nothing but chips in the shops...and how he bought all flavour 5,6 packets in case she didn't like one flavour....

He chuckled remembering that....

Riya : hello mamu...Mamu....
.mamu..excuse me, Back to earth mamu!?

SS : huh ! Hn...vo actually ye Uske liye liye the maine...

Riya : uske kiske?

SS : uske liye (he said making his eyes bigger)

Riya : Ooooooooooh uske liye you mean!

SS : hnnn

Riya : kya baat hai mamu...maine toh aaj tak apko bola laane aaj tak aap leke nahi aaye...you are always like "it's oily,it's not good for health" ab kahan gayi heathiness..?

SS : it's for her...not for me...aur vaise bhi main use mana nahi kar pata (he said while lowering her head)

Riya : you know mamu...I respect her so much...!

SS : what! But you haven't even....(he was going to say but then stopped recalling what happened inside) Leave it....

Saying this he left to his room while Riya continued munching on her chips!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz flickered her eyes.....adjusting to the light she opened her eyes....

She first looked at the time in her watch...
She saw it was 6:32 Am

She banged her head on the pillow and tried to get up....
She realised her t-shirt was wet because she was sweating so much..

She got up went to the washroom and decided to change her t-shirt cause it was all sweaty and she was feeling uncomfortable...

She went to her room...and changed into another t-shirt...

She was laid down on her bed ....and was breathing heavily....

She looked here and there saw her phone....

She took it and saw there were numerous missed calls from Mr.Professor

She was going to call him back but then saw the timing and thought to  not disturb him right now...

So just texted him...
"Mr.Professor don't worry I'm alright...I just had fever yesterday...and when i have fever I like to stay away from my phone...that's why I couldn't pick up your calls....well I m fine now....so don't worry 😉!

She texted him this and started started reading the updates of Wattpad....

_________________________________________________________

That's all for today...

Sorry for the short update,but it's my cousin brother's wedding was going onn..and I'm tired a lot and then I have my exams starting soon and I'm busy with it ...
So hope you guys don't mind ...
I thought to atleast update a short one because something is better than nothing..!💁🏻‍♀️

~SidNaazForever!