Haldi,Beast,Personality!?

Next, they were called down for the Haldi Ceremony...

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were still in the room...Shehnaaz was sitting on the couch waiting for Sidharth as he was still making his hair...he was doing the same thing for the last 5 mins...

SG : Professorrrrrrr! aap ki haldi nahi hai jo aap itna tayaar ho rahe hai...itna toh satyam bhi nahi ho rha hoga...

SS : fitoor... impression matters na meri jaan...

SG : aur aapko kispe jamana hai apna ye so-called impression?

SS :  come on fitoor don't be jealous sweetheart

SG : I m not jealous okay...aur agar agle 5-minute ap mere ko room ke bahar nahi mile to main chali jaungi Aur apne baal ke saath idhar honeymoon manaiyega...! (saying this she dashed in the washmoon)

while here Sidharth thought "sab ko mere honeymoon ki kyu padi hai!" and then was back to his precious hair...

AFTER 5 MINUTES

Shehnaaz came out of the washroom and Sidharth was standing there in front of her...with his sweet toothy simple

Shahnaz tugged her arm in his bicep and they both walked out of the room ...Shehnaaz took the key card and locked the door and kept it in Sidharth's hand and said "dhyaan se rakhiyega"

SS : jaisMrsap kahe mrs.shukla

she gave him a look which he returned to her...she rolled her eyes and then they both walked off...

******************

They both entered the lawn where the ceremony was happening...looking like a married couple...which everyone knew Shahnazen't.

Shahnaz walked up to Zoya with Sidharth by her side...but just then Ranjan came in between....

Sidharth rolled his eyes and thought "lagta hai islo bhi kota bhar ke suna na hoga sala sabko meri hi wali chaiye"

RR : hey Shehnaaz ...kaisi ho..us din ke baad humari baat hi nahi hui..

SS : Shayad wo baat karna hi nahi chahti...(Sidharth said with a tight smile)

Ranjan ignored Sidharth's wording and took a step towards Shehnaaz...while Sidharth also went a bit ahead, making Ranjan stop his steps...

Shehnaaz held sidharths pinky finger with her one hand...and said " Ranjan kuch kaam tha kya tumhe"

RR : nahi vo main toh bas tumhe dekha toh socha thodi baat karlun...

Just then a voice from behind of Ranjan spoke "Tum sochna band kyu nahi kardete Ranjan..you know baaki logo ko bohut rahat milegi"

they all looked back and it was none other than Sir. Jacob...

Sidharth took a deep breath and spoke to himself "Relax Sidharth..i know tum inka muh tudna chahte toh in sab logo ke samne lekin agar tumne aisa kiya toh fitoor tumhe chodegi nahi toh fitoor ke liye hi relaxxxx..."

Shehnaaz also closed her eyes in frustration...

RR : sir.jacob ...obviosly..shehnaaz ka matter ho aur aap bivh main ghusw na aisa kaisa ho sakta hai...

Sir.Jacob just chuckled and said .." Right "

while Sidharth snorted and said to shehnaaz..."did he just say right"

RR : bohut time hogya tha aapse mile hue...kaise hai aap..aur aapki wife aur ek beta bhi tha na aapka...how are they? (Ranjan said with a smug smile..while for the first time Sidharth liked some act of Ranjan)

SJ : uhh...i got a divorce..some time back

RR : ohh...not surprising at all...(he whisperd which was heard by SS,SG)

sidharth laughed with Ranjan while shehnaaz gave them a glare...

SJ : excuse me

RR : Excused ji ...jaiye jidhar jana hai...

sir.jacob rolled his eyes...and then came towards shehnaaz and said "you look beaautiful"

Sidharth had his eyes open in shock like did this guy just complimented his girlfriend in front of him....that was the boundary line for him...he stepped in front in shehnaaz...face to face to Sir.Jacob...towering him with his height..

he gave Sir.Jacob a hard glare...and said in a dangerous voice..."if i see you with her one more time...I wont care what will people think..i will smash you right then and there without even a bit of hesitation...agar shehnaaz ne mujhe nahi rok ke rakha hota toh ab tak toh tu hospital ke bed pe leta hua milta.."

SJ : itna jo tu bhonk raha hai kabhi shehnaaz se pucha ki vo tujhe rok kyu rahi hai...kahin use mere liye abhi bhi toh feeling nahi hai..you know aakhir ..pehla pyaar toh pehla hi hota hai you know first!

Sidharth bowed down his haed and snorted with a smile and the looked up at Sir.Jacob..

and then and their a punch landed on Sir.Jacob's face....

everyones eyes darted towards them..while shehnaaz and ranjan had their eyes open ...

Sidharth kneeled down to the ground held Sir.Jacobs collar in his hand...and started pucnching his face non stop ..

it was not like Sir.Jacob was not trying to figt back..he definetly was...maybe he could have fought with sidharth with a bit more strength...but he had made sidharth so angry that Sidharth was beating Sir.Jacob like a beast...

Satyam , Asim , Zoya came their running...

Satyam and Asim tried stopping Sidharth but it was of no use.....

Shehnaaz was silenty watching all this because it was the first time she saw Sidharth getting this mad....it was the first time she saw his this Personality...he was always..cheezy,flirty and fun loving with her....

She came out of the trance when Zoya came to her and had asked her to stop Sidharth....

She looked at Sidarth he was still beating the shit out of Sir.Jacob

She quickly ran to him and came tugged her arms under his biceps..and stared oulling him back...she kept her forehead on his back and she was sobbing and continually requesting him to leave Sir.Jacob...and somehow pulled him back and made hi stand....and he was again going forward to beat him when shehnnaz came in between and pushed him back and said "Aapko mera kasam agar aapne kuch aur kiya bhi toh..room main jaiye Sidharth..."

Sidharth just gave one look to Sir.Jacob and went towards his room...

Shehnaaz looked at Satyam and mumbled a Sorry....and ran from thier towards the rrom...

________________________________________________________________________________

DRAMA? A LOT OF DRAMA?

THEIRS GONNA BA MORE DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

Thats all for today!

~SidNaazForever!