Love,Raakh, Intrested!?

Shehnaaz was looking straight at the wall while her head was kept on Sidharth's chest....and fingers were caressing his revealed skin in the t-shirt...

While Sidharth had his fingers dipped in her hair...and was caressing it..

SG : Sidharth....

Sidharth hummed in response

SG : Do you like...love me?

Sidharth chuckled and said
"I'd be insane not to!"

SG : vo toh hai hi....mere jaise ko toh sab karte hai...

SS : aacha ji

SG : hnji

SS : ye bhi theek hai

SG : Mr.Professor ....abhi Jo humne kiya vo galat toh nahi tha na...

SS : What ! Is main galat kya hai fitoor? Humne koi sex thodi kiya hai...we just made out ...duh!

SG : aap aise kaise bol sakte hai Professor

SS : muh se....tum bhi try Karo....ya tumhe muh se sirf kiss karna aata hai...(he whispered this near her lips..by chinning her up)

SG : mujhe apna toh pata ....par aap zaroor apna muh sirf Bakwaas karne ke liye use karte hai...

Sidharth turned her and now he was on top of her....and whispered "I don't think you will say the same when this mouth will do wonders on your body...fitoor!"

Shehnaaz pushed him and got up from the bed and said "dekha jayega"

Saying this she walked inside the washroom...while Sidharth kept staring at the door while Smiling and whispered to himself "You are mine Shehnaaz and I am waiting for the day when you'll officially be mine..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were in their casuals and were roaming in the lawn...

It was silent....a nice silence...which made both of them smile... Shehnaaz's hand was wrapped around Sidharth's Bicep...

While Sidharth was holding his and Shehnaaz's Phone...

When suddenly they heard the voice which they least wanted to hear..atleast one of them didn't want to hear this voice...

"HEY SHEHNAAZ"

They both turned back and fake smiles in front of that person....

SG : Sir.Jacob hiii...

SJ : hiii...toh kaisi hoo...

SG : i am good aap kaise hai...

SJ : i m also good...

SG : aap inse miliye..well aap Dono ek dusre ko jante hai...par ek formal introduction toh hona chaiye..Sir.Jacob this is Sidharth....and Sidharth this is Sir.Jacob ...ye 4th class main hume maths padhate the...

SJ : you remember.....i mean it's been so many years....

Shehnaaz just fake giggled ...

Sidharth raised out his hand for a handshake...and Sir..Jacob accepted it...

SJ : it's nice to meet you Professor Sidharth...

SS : Wish I could say the same...

Shehnaaz pinched his waist...because of which he hissed...

SG : ye bas mazak kar rahe hai....

And then looked at Sidharth with wide eyes and whispered "Behave"
Just like a mom does with her naughty son...

Shehnaaz and Sidharth didn't have even 1% of mom and son relation...but in future...
Sidharth can be Shehnaaz's daddy sometimes...;)

SJ : and shehnaaz how are your parents...?

SG : ohh they are all good....

SJ : and your sister...Rashmi?

SG : she's also good...

SJ ; nice ...nice...

SS : how are your wife and son?

SJ : excuse me..

SS : your wife and son...you are married right...

SJ : yes but how do you know...

SS : Shehnaaz told me..vo kya hai na...shehnaaz mujhse kuch chupati nahi hai...aur na main use....she told me everything....

While saying this he kept his hand on shehnaaz waist.... indirectly showing him that she's his..and he should step back ....

SJ : oh...nice... actually we are divorced now....

SG : oh ! I am sorry I didn't know ...

SJ : oh that's alright !

Just then someone called shehnaaz and shehnaaz excused herself...

Now only Sidharth and Sir.Jacob were standing there...

SS : main nahi janta ki tum Shehnaaz ki life main wapas kyu aaye ho....par agar tumne uski zindagi uljhane ki koshish ki na...toh mere se bura koi nahi hoga...

SJ : tum uske liye kyu bol rahe ho...agr vo chahti hai ki main use door rahun...toh vo mujhe keh sakti hai uske liye tumhe kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai....

SS : dekh mujhe pehle se hi tere pe bohut gussa chada hua hai...jo tune dance kiya hai na...meri bandi ki saath...uske wajah se....mera bas chalta toh main usi time teri halat kharab kar deta...but just for shehnaaz main shaant hoon.....

SJ : oooo...naya naya pyaar hai na...isliye zyada aag lagi hai...kuch time main khud thandi hojayegi...

SS : main tujhe ek baat bata ta hoon....aag main na kabhi ghee nhi dalte nahi to itni zyada badh jati hai na..ki aas paas Wale log ko jala deti hai...toh thoda sambhal ke reh....tum raakh main ma badal jau...Professor Jacob....

Sir.Jacob were going to say something but then... Shehnaaz's Phone rang which was in Sidharth's hand...

SS : ek sec...vo kya hai na...meri sasu maa ka call hai main ignore nahi kar sakta....so byeee....

Saying this he left from there while Sir.Jacob was standing their with anger on his face....

Sidharth went to shehnaaz and gave her phone...and told that her mother has called...

SG : aacha...main room mein jaake call kar lungi....

SS : toh chalte hai room main...vaise bhi yahan bohut makhiyan bhin bhina rahi hai....(he said while looking at Sir.Javob)

SG : hnnn....

They both started walking towards their room...

SG : Aap dono kya baate kar rahe the...

SS : kuch khaas..nahi

SG : main janti hoon apne kuch toh kiya hoga...par rehne dete hai....I'm not interested...

SS : that's good...you should be only intrested in me..anyways...

Saying this he carried her in his arms...and walked towards their room ignoring her protest of putting her down...

As they entered inside the room...

They eyes met with the horror eyes of Asim and Zoya....

Zoya : WTH guys!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~SidNaazForever!