Home,Pyaari,Message!?

Sidharth was driving the car and Shehnaaz was sitting quietly looking outside the window....

No body has spoken a single word....since she stepped out of Sidharth's flat....

But finally Sisdharth decided to start the convo...

SS : Fitoor ...,!?

SG : hnnji boliye...

SS : I...i am sorry...I know mujhe mom ko bata dena chaiye tha ...i don't know how it just slipped out of my mind!?

SG : it's fine Professor... you only remember the things those are important for you afterall

SS : Fitoor....you are taking it in a wrong way.... everything related to you is important to me!

SG : yeah! I just witnessed that!

SS : Fitoor....

SG : Professor Just PDF me the flight ticket ....maine aapse pehle maanga nahi kyunki i thought aap bhi jaoge...but now ,just forward me !

Sidharth just sucked in a breath ...and didn't say anything......

They reached shehnaaz's home....he parked the car infront of her house...as it was quite late and nobody was seen on the way.....

SS : Fitoor-

Shehnaaz cut him off in between and looked in his eyes and said "You know Sidharth , the biggest mistake that we make is that we build our home in other people. We build those homes and we decorate them with the love and care and respect that we want to come home to at the end of the day. We invest in homes in other people, and we evaluate our self worth based on how much those homes welcome us And when those people walk away, those homes walk away with them, and all of a sudden we feel empty because everything that we had within us, we put in those homes. We trusted someone else with pieces of us. That emptiness that we feel doesn't mean that we have nothing to give, or that we have nothing within us. It's just that we built our home in the wrong place." She said this looking directly in his eyes....and after completing she got off and went inside the house ....not even taking a glance at him....

While here Sidharth was just sitting and thinking about what she said....

It was the first ever thing she asked from him....she just wanted him to be with her.....and for a girl like Shehnaaz it's quite tough to voice out things ...and the thing that she did voice out her feeling in front of him ....
But he ....he forgot!
She was hurt that he forgot the first ever thing she asked from him!

Anyone will!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sidharth entered his flat and he was met with his mother and sister sitting in the sofa in the hall

SS : aaplog soye nahi ab tak?

Rita Ma : tujhse kuch baat karni thi ....

Sidharth kept the keys on the table ...and sat beside his mother...

SS : hn ....

Rita Ma : hum soch rahe the ki kal subha ki flight se wapas chale jaye....

SS : Kya! Lekin kyu!?

Rita Ma : teri aur Shehnaaz ke plans hai na ....

SS : maa mere liye sabse pehle aap ho ...okay....meri family meri first priority hai....aur uski bhi ...! She understands it !

Rita Ma : par mujeh bachi nirash lagi ...

SS : nahi maa aisi koi baat nahi hai aap...aivin tension le rahe ho ...

Rita Ma : mera bachha...

SS : ab bohut late hogya main sone Jaa raha hoon aap log bhi so jao ....

Saying this Sidharth got and was going towards his room when he heard his mom say "Baachi hai badi pyaari" which made him smile.... Indeed his fitoor was pyaari ...!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz already changed her dress and was sitting in her room with her phone in her hand....

Shehnaaz POV

Maine unhe zyada toh nahi boldia......
But maine toh bas vahi bola jo mere mann main tha...

Maine pehli baar itni himmat karke unhe bola tha ki mujhe vo saath chaiye oar vi bhul gaye....ab bura lagna toh jayaz hai...

Abhi tak ek message bhi nahi kiya...Huh!

Shehnaaz POV ENDS

Just like that she drifted into sleep....

While waiting for his message...
Not because she wanted to talk to him...
But because,
She wanted to ignore it!
🤍✨

____________________________________________________

Sorry for late & short update!
Was down with fever and headache!
Enjoy!

~SidNaazForever!