Bandar,Date,WattpadMen!?

NEXT MORNING

All were sitting in the hall , talking and discussing different topics ...

When Shehnaaz came out in a hurry..with a bag on her shoulder ...

Arjun : Oo bandar ! Kidhar ?

SG : bhaiyaa college

Arjun : aarey aaj toh rehne de , Roz toh jaati hi hai

SG : literally main pichle ek hafte se leave pe hoon , because of shaadi , i can't skip any more

Saying this she wore her shoes ....
And went outside....
While inside Mumma gill shouted "Nashta toh karti jaa"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz was all lost driving her bike towards the college....her mind was occupied with few thoughts , but she just decided to shrug them off...

She reached her college and got down from the bike and was going to walk inside when she noticed Mr.Professor was pulling up at the parking spot...

Looking at him she whispered "Fuck"

Shehnaaz kept her one hand on the bike and using that as a support she stared at Mr.Professor...

The way his arms stretched and the length of his fingers , just by thinking of that finger doing fingers on her body made her shiver...
Her eyes went to his lips....
While he was biting min by min , his lips were dark and perfect...
She could feel hum on her lips right now...

Just then, two fingers snapped in front of her eyes...
Breaking her trance ...

Zoya : loot li na

SG : kya

Zoya : unki izzat , vo bhi apni aankhon se..sharam laaj bachi hai ki nhi mohtaram ...

SG : arrey bhia , ab apne boyfriend ko taad bhi nhi sakte , hadh hai matlab

Then only a voice came from behind..."Taad sakte hai bilkul taad sakte hai,maine toh mana nhi Kiya"

Shehnaaz looked back and stumbled a bit finding him close to her face ...

SG : aapne dara Diya mereko

SS : sorry

SG : koi nhi , chale ab

SS : after you mam

They both walked away ....

Zoya : mujhe tih bhul hi gayd ye log...

Just then someoje kept a hand on her shoulder and said "main hoon na"

When she looked back , it was Asim...
She just shrugged him off....and walked away

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

IN THE CLASS..

Zoya and Shehnaaz were sitting in the class discussing different topics ...
It was Sidharth's lecture....

He was 2 mins already late which was quite unusual of him...
Shehnaaz checker her mobile , if there is any message from him ...there were none...

Just then Sidharth entered the class...

SS : Good morning everyone

Everyone: good morning sir...

SS : please take you seats .....

Everyone sat down ...

Time passed ....Sidharth taught a topic and said them toh copy done the notes in 5 mins...

As all were busy in copying down the notes...sidhrth decided to take a round ...

He was watching everyone....
When he reached Shehnaaz's seat , he was genuinely impressed by her handwriting....

He kept his palm on the table from backward and in caging her in his arms ...

She could feel his breaths on her cheeks which were making her sweat,!

I MEAN , WHO DOESNT LIKE A HOT MAN BENDING AT THE?!!!

Sidharth whispered "I didn't know you had a good writing"

Shehnaaz didn't say anything , she kept writing ....
She did one mistake , she looked at him with her eyes...and THAT , THAT WAS THE MISTAKE SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE!

Because now they had quite serious eye contact , shehnaaz was getting nervous as they were sitting in a class full of students....
And she didn't want anyone to see them like this ....

SG : not here please...

Sidharth kept his head on her head for a  sec and took a deep breath and moved form there and continued the lecture...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

AT THE CANTEEN

Shehnaaz and Zoya were sitting together...
Zoya noticed that Shehnaaz was looking abit off so she asked ...

Zoya : kya hua

SG : pata nhi yrr , ajeeb lag raha hai

Zoya : kya matlab

SG : i mean dekh na sab kitna aacha chal raha hai , itna smoothly kaise jaa sakta hai sab ,
Aaj Tak kabhi bhi , kuchi bhi , waisa nahi hua , jaisa maine chaha ho...
Tah ab kaise urr , ab kaise !

Zoya : well maybe you found the right one !

SG : i don't know mann

Zoya : you love him na shehnaaz ?... because he does, and its a bad one

SG : i do yarrr ofcourse i do...

Zoya : have you told him that

SG : not yet

Zoya : why , you should !

Shehnaaz was going to reply when her phone pinged ....he opens and was shocked with the message Sidharth sent her
The message :

You have a date night scheduled for :

FRIDAY : 2nd December (TOMORROW)

Time : 5:30 PM

Where : (It's a surprise)

With : YOUR MAN (future husband)

Attire: feeling like a dress would be good maybe formal but not too formal, I'll be wearing a button up, maybe polo :) if you need your hair done, I'll watch a YouTube video and I'll Paul Mitchell that shit, if you need makeup done, I'll watch a MUA vid and We solid :) let me know!

This was the message , it would be quite an understatement to say that Shehnaaz was impressed!
She could literally like die for this mann ...

SG : I DIDN'T KNOW WATTPAD MEN ACTUALLY EXISTED !

~When she is a pen , He is a highlighter
She wrote her future , He made it brighter!~

_____________________________________________________

Hope you liked the chapter!

~SidNaazForever!🥀