Reception,Himmat,Dance!?

Shehnaaz flickered her eyes

She opened her eyes and took her time to adjust , the light was still off only the side lamp was on , and the rays from the window ....
She looked at the front and saw Sidharth looking at her with sleepy eyes...

Shehnaaz smiled but then her smile was gone...

Sidharth who noticed this held her face and said in his morning voice "What happened?"

SG : kuch nhi vo bas , it's the first day toh thoda nervousness aur you know papa mummy ki yaad aarahi hai...

SS : don't be nervous meri jaan , as Mrs.Shukla , it's your first night but as Shehnaaz it's not your first night

Saying this he winked at her and Shehnaaz bit him in his chest with her tiny fists....

SS : aaj uthna hai aapko madam ?

SG : nhi

SS : aacha ...to reception main kisi aur ko lejaun...

SG : himmat hai ?

SS : himmat toh bohut hai , par aap dikhane kahan se rahi hai , mohtarma...

SG : yrrr Professor , aap bohut besharam hai !

Saying this she walked inside the washroom and Sidharth was laughing his heart out!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

They both came into the hall with each other...
They were holding hands until Rita maa called her...

Rita Maa : arrey meri beti uth gayi aaja bacha

SS : hello maa.. hello main bhi hu yahan ,.i also exist

Riya : mamu ....ab mami ke saamne aapki , there is no value

SS : ye bhi theek hai

They l settled and were discussing things...
Shehnaaz was sitting silently and fidgeting with her fingers...
Sidharth noticed this , he knew she was feeling nervous and awkward ...

He whispered something in Riya's ear and went inside the kitchen...
After sometime, Riya said "mujhe na pyaas lagi hai,main kitchen se paani leke aati hoon"