Gill,Sexy,Condition!?

As many of you wanted an early update ....
So yeah here it is..
ENJOY!

Yeah...it was Jacob Mathew...
I think you all are well aware of him by now....!
(JM - Jacob Mathew)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

JM : So hii class...from today I'll be teaching you English!
As it's your first class with me...let's introduce each other first....
So hii everyone I'm Jacob Mathew...your new English Professor....before this I was a teacher in a school....then I took a break from that ...and Now I'm starting my professional life again from this college...and you guys!
Now It's time for you guys to introduce yourself...

One by one everyone got up...and gave their introduction....now only Zoya And Shehnaaz were left...

Zoya : Hii Sir...I'm Zoya Khan...and I'm interested in paintings and stuff like that

Now it was shehnaaz's turn....

SG : I'm Shehnaaz Gill (she said this sternly and sat down)

JM : excuse me miss.gill would you like to say something else too?about yourself?

SG : i don't think that's necessary

JM : it's certainly not...but we all are sharing something about us...and so should you...to fit in the group

SG : I guess I should leave the class then Professor because I don't want to fit....(she took her bag and got up and dashed out of the door...while Jacob kept watching him)

JM : Nice to meet you again Gill (he whispered to himself and smirked)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sidharth was walking in the corridor when he saw Shehnaaz walking in corridor with moist eyes...and all angry...

He quickly went upto her and held her hand and pulled her in th storage room
The same storage room where they had their first fight...

SG : WTF---

Shehnaaz's back hit the wall while her hands were interlocked around Sidharth's neck...

SS : Relax Fitoor it's me...Your Mr.Professor..!

SG : Professor....aise koi khichta hai kya...you really need to change this habit!

SS : Okay... I'll try...but don't you think it's more sexy this way?

SG : NO I DON'T THINK SO

SS : Geez! Okay...i get it....now tell.me what happened?

SG : w...what happened?

SS : Fitoor ! I can recognise you by your breath....do you think I won't see your dried tears?

SG : nothing is there Professor....

SS : Shehnaaz...I'm asking something And I need the truth...(he spoke sternly with a stern expression...which made Shehnaaz agree...no matter how softie and goofy he is...his one stern look and husky voice can make her do things according to him..because it's SIDHARTH SHUKLA'S AURA🔥

Shehnaaz was scared that he might think things and take them in a wrong way....like he did after she told him about the past..

SG : You remember Sir.Jacob....(she noticed how his expressions hardened and fists clenched hearing his name...God knows what will happen when he meet him person)

SS : what about him?

SG : he...he is our new English Professor..

SS : WHAT !  THAT ONE IN A BILLION ASSHOLE IS IN THIS COLLEGE RIGHT NOW..!

SG : Mr.Professor listen to me...

SS : What should I listen shehnaaz....! You know what let him be whereever he is....I'm going to him and I'm gonna punch him that hard...that he can't even imagine....THAT HOLY PIECE OF SHIT!

SG : SIDHARTH ! (Shehnaaz shouted loudly gaining his wide eyes and silent mouth)

SG : STOP IT !

SS : Why? Wait! Are you getting affected that I'm abusing him...do you still feel for him or something Shehnaaz!?

SG : What ! WTH No...Not at all...it's not like that....

SS : Then what it's like Shehnaaz...You Rome in the corridor with tears in your eyes...just after meeting him....What else do you accept me to think?

SG : CONDITION....I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT MY CONDITION....HOW WOULD YOU FEEL SIDHARTH IF ONE DAY YOUR LONG LOST FIRST LOVE RETURNS...AND STARTS STAYING AT THE SAME PLACE AS YOUR CURRENT ONE! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO THINK! IF I STILL HAD FEELINGS FOR HIM RIGHT NOW I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THAT CLASS LOOKING AT HIM WITH THOSE LOVEY DOVEY EYES....NOT WITH YOU IN THIS FREAKING STORE ROOM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! AND IF YOU DON'T TOH BHENCHOD GAAND MARAU!

Saying this she dashed out of the store room...while sidharth stood their understanding he words... specially the last ones!

While Shehnaaz walked with all might and sat on her bike zoomed away...without informing anyone!

_________________________________________________________

A small update... because I'm not getting time to write...somehow wrote this chapter..for all of you...
Hope you guys liked it...

~SidNaazForever!