Abs,Harami,SSS!?

SIDHARTH'S POV....

God.What.A.Day !
Aaj toh mujhe confirm hogyaa that she feels the same....warna itna aage thodi badhte hum...😊😊😊😊

I started opening...my shirt...standing in front of the mirror....when suddenly the flashes....of how she opened my shirt crossed my mind....I couldn't help but blush...

I looked at my body....and I could still feel her touch on my body....her one single touch sets my body on fire 🔥.....aaj toh..haayyeeee...🙈🙈🙈

I closed my eyes...and fell on my bed...with a smile plastered on my face.....

I didn't realise when I slipped into her dreams....!

NEXT MORNING 🌄

SHEHNAAZ/SIDHARTH OUTFIT ⬇️

AT THE COLLEGE

Shehnaaz entered the college......and rushed to her bff....who was obviously in the canteen....

SG : Zoyaaaaaaaaa.....

Zoya : jeeeeezzzz....girl...

SG : mereko tujhe kuch batana hai !

Zoya : bol toh aise rahi hai jese tujhe pyaar hogaya 🙄!

SG : tujhe kaise pata 😳

Zoya : kya?

SG : ki mujhe pyaar hogaya hai...

Zoya : bc....tujhe sach main hogaya...😯😯😯

SG : haan... mereko bhi vishwas nahi horaha.....

Zoya : kon hai vo ?

SG : Mr.Professor....(she said whispering)

Zoya : bc.....

She shouted loudly..... everyone was looking at her with weird stares....

SG : shhh...shhh.... chilla kyu rahi hai...!

Zoya : wahh...matlab ki tujhe raaato raat pyaar hojaye aur main chilayu bhi naaa...

SG : realisation....kal huyi...pyaar...toh ...(she said feeling shy)

Zoya : aisa bhi kya hua? Kal raat jisne tujhe apne pyaar ka ehsaas dila diya?

As she heard Zoya asking this....she started remembering their yesterday's moments....

As she remembered themm....a blush crept her cheeks.....

Zoya : kuch bolegiii....

SG : haa vooo....

As she was going to say something....she saw... sidharth.... entering the canteen....

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

I saw him entering the canteen....he was looking dapper....😳
That black shirt he was wearing...the way he was walking his aura...always managed to change the atmosphere....ye sab sach main slo-mo main horaha hai..ya sirf mereko lag raha...hai.....the shirt was suiting him like it was one of his skin........he was also wearing glares...black 🖤 in colour...as he greeted the canteen bhaiya...with a sweet smile...why the hell is he so sweet with everyone...! He worn off the glares...his brown orbs.....were looking intoxicating today.....like nasha char raha tah mereko yaar....

As he took coffee and roamed his eyes...maybe for finding a place for him....babaji...yaha nahi...PLZZ...PLZZ...fuck yahi aaraahaa..haiii.... godd....shehnaaz why are u being nervous...relax...take a deep breath......kha nahi jayega vo tereko...😧😧😧

He came and asked me if he could sit beside ..me..giving me that famous smirk of him.....😉....I absent-mindedly....nodded my head in yes.....and moved a bit aside .. ofcourse...godi main thodi bathaiyungi....!

He sat beside me...and suddenly the atmosphere changed around me...it was more intense and hot 🔥....
He was talking to Zoya...about something...his one hand had coffee....and other one was kept behind me...on the bench...with which he was sometimes... waving his hair....kasam me kadak lag raha tha karte waqt....🤒🤒

Oh...did I forget to mention...that his sleeves were folded....because of which... whenever..he was folding his hands....his muscles were bulging.....god I wish I could touch them...lay my head on those hard shoulders.....sleep on his chest...which picture I couldn't get of my head ..after last night....man....as I moved my eyes....down...to.............ABS!
Chi chi ....kya kya sochte ho tumlog..!
I again wanted to move my hands on it,feel it...waise kitne abs the iske ..? 4,6,8?

Yaad nahi aaraha yaar......😫😫😫😫

Suddenly I felt someone shaking me...hardly....and as I came out of my dream land I saw Zoya shaking me hardly...while Sidharth looking at me ...with those care wali eyes ...

I came out of the trance....

SG : haa...haa...

Zoya : kaha khoyi hai ?

SG : abs....(I replied absent-mindedly)

Zoya/SS : WHAT !

SS : abs? 😑 Seriously! Mereko chod  ke ye kiske abs ke baare main soch rahi hai...! 😒😒😒😒(He said this to himself)

Zoya : acts...! She meant acts...! Right shehnaaz?

SG : huh...hann...yah..

SS : pata hai mujhe jhut bol rahi hai (he thought this)

When th bell rang... indicating that the lecture will be starting .....

I waved I bye at him...which he returned with a smily  face...haaayee....
Teri cute si smile Pai main kinaa mardi...

I went back to attend the lecture....

SIDHARTH'S POV

shehnaaz was kinda behaving weird ....

As I entered the canteen...I could feel a hard gaze on me....and as I turned I saw shehnaaz looking at me....Taad rahi thi yaar mujhe vo....😳😳😳

I bit of blushed even..!

Jab main uske paas baitha...toh vo mereko dekhi jaarahi thi...dekhi jaa rahi thi..I even kept my hand behind her...thinking...she will say something or sass but she didn't.....

I saw her eyes going down to my.......
I m still confused....vo dekh kahan rahi thi...waist....ya..!!! U know...😓😓

I suddenly felt to concious....I called her once...but she didn't hear me...she was still looking at me....

Then Zoya called her ...she didn't listen...then Zoya shook her hard...and finally she came out of trance......

I heard Zoya asking her where she is lost she said ABS!

Literally abs bola tha usne...mene saaf saaf suna....but ye do ladkiyon ko kon samjhaye...! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

ABS ko ACT bana diya !
Seriously! 😑😑😑

I wanted to talk to shehnaaz ...

But ye harami 🙄 bell 🔔 bajagayi !

And vo chali gayi ...waving a bye at me....and I responded with a SSS...what tumko nahi pata !

SWEET SIDHARTH SMILE!

_______________________________________
How's the chapter?
Drop your reviews ⬇️