Pizza,Dhobi,Uh!OH!?

It was morning ! The sun was rising and our two souls were snuggled into each other!...

When Sidharth's sleep broke with the ringing of the phone...!

He opened his eyes a bit and searched for his phone...he saw it was a video call from his mom...!

He sighed and accepted the call...

[Sidharth's mom - SM , Preeti - Sidharth's sister , Naira - Sidharth's niece]

SS : good morning mom!

SM : good morning beta..

Preeti : Excuse me hello brother, brother

SS : kya hai subha subha dimaag kyu kharaab kar rahai hai

Preeti : Whatever

Naira : jiii Mamu

SS : hii mera bacha..kaisa hai?

Naira : I'm good

SM : sidharth ek baat bata.

SS : haa mom pucho

SM : tu kisike saath hai kya ?

That's when He realised his position...he looked at the side and saw shehnaaz totally snuggled into him...for once he wanted to get lost in her morning face....no matter how she was looking ...her messed up hair...her mouth slightly open...her eyes a bit swollen...her mouth was smelling ? Maybe for that he has to do some research!

SM : Sidharth !

SS : haa haa mom!

SM : kahan khoya hai ?

SS : kahi... kahin nahi...aur koi nahi hai mom mere saath kon hoga...

Then only they heard a bit of shifting voice...

Sidharth looked at the side and saw that shehnaaz was getting up....

Shehnaaz slowly opened her eyes...and yawned...and then looked at the side and waved a hii..to sidharth ....and turned her face...BUTTTT then with a jerk her eyes were wide open and her mouth was hanging !

She quietly whispered to sidharth with her eyes wide open "time kya hai?"

SS : umm 6:00

SG : am ?

Sidharth nooded his head in a yes

Shehnaaz just looked at sidharth for sometime then released a deep breath and suddenly shouted "BHENCHOD"

Sidharth shaked with the sudden shout !

Shehnaaz quickly got up took her bike keys...

SG : PROFESSOR YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAKE ME UP !

SS : ah ! Was I ?

SG : OBVIOUSLY DUH !

SS : okay but where are you rushing,? College is off !

SG : Surely but my mom and dad isn't !

SS : ohh yeeh...Saas and sasurji ! Right ..

SG : can u stop calling them that !

SS : why ?

SG : ughhh

Shehnaaz entered in the hall and saw Asim and Zoya spilled on the floor like a starfish with Ludo spilled on the floor..!

Shehnaaz waked both of them up!

SG : GUYS PIZZA IS HERE!

ZOYA : PAY YE LAMBE BAAL WALA KAREGA

ASIM : EXTRA CHEESE PLZZZ...

They both quickly got up and these were their first words !

SG : good now get your asses out of this apartment as fast as u can !

They both got out of the apartment...

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth who was looking at her !

She just went and hugged him have him a cheek kiss and whispered " we will talk over phone "

Saying this she went out!

As soon as she went away...sidharth went towards the balcony and was looking at her who was starting her bike...with Asim and Zoya behind her like kids sleeping !

As Sidharth noticed that shehnaaz looked behind at him...he thought she would give a flying kiss or a smile...but instead she shouted "U LOOK LIKE DHOBI GHAAT KA KAPRA PROFESSOR"

Saying this she zoomed out if the society!

As Sidharth registered her words , she was long gone from his sight , he smiled shyly and whispered to himself " TYPICAL SHEHNAAZ"

When he heard a voice from somewhere he looked here and their...but then he looked at his phone...which was in his hand...and noticed that he was still on the call...and his family members were looking at him with their one eyebrow raised and hands on the cheek and eyes squinted!

SS : UH ! OH !

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz entered her home ready for mahayudh !

As soon as she entered it was awfully quiet !

She walked towards the kitchen to see her mother working while using her phone...

She tip-tooed silently , she walked towards her father's room and saw that he was watching something on his phone with earphones onn..!

She again without making any kind of sound tip toed to her room...

As soon as she entered the room she took a deep breath of relief!

She quickly changed into her pajayama and tee and mesed her hair a bit...!

And after 15-20 mins came out of the room yawning and scratching her head....

She went to the hall...and snuggled in her father's arm...!

Just then her mother came out of the kitchen...

MG : Shehnaaz

SG : ji ji mumma

MG : kaal raat main tere room main gayi thi tu nahi thi ?

SG : main..main vo actually washroom ...washroom main thi

MG : aachaa....

SG : haaaa

Mumma gill walked back to kitchen ...and Shehnaaz took a breath of relief...

PG : kahan thi aap raat main shehnaaz?

SG : abhi toh bola papa ji...

PG : Shehnaaz ( he said sternly)

SG : papa main Mr.Professor ke ghar gayi thi...but main akeli nahi thi asim aur Zoya bhi the saath main saachi !
(She said with flow while closing her eyes)

As she didn't hear anything she opened her one eye and looked at her father while her father just chuckled at his innocent daughter!

SG : aap gussa nahi ho ?

PG : bhala main kyu gussa honga ..bas thora bura laga ki tumne mujhse jhut bola...

SG : I'm sorry papa aage se nahi bolungi pakka kasam lage!

PG : tum toh kasmo main nahi manti na ...

SG : aap toh mante ho !

PG just chuckled!

Shehnaaz snuggled into her father's arm...and both father - daughter duo started watching a South indian movie on Set Max!

_______________________________________

Hope you liked the chapter!
Drop your reviews ⬇️

~SidNaazForever!