Ranjan,Fattu,Worry!?

Everyone was out in the lawn right now....

Shehnaaz was coming out of the washroom...and as she walked like 5 steps her hand was pulled by a rough hand...

SG : What the hell! Tum kya kar rahe hai

Man : Tum kya kar rahi ho Shehnaaz

SG : What do you mean by main kya kar rahi hoon

Man : That guy....kon hai vo jiske saath tum itna chipak ke dance kar rahi thi...

SG : Excuse Me....Mind your language....tum ye mat samajhna ki i will tolerate your this behaviour...aapke jaise aache aache ko sikhaya hai maine apni zaban sambhalna ...so you better get lost now !

Saying this he was going to walk away when her hand was held by him...

SG : Leave my hand RANJAN ! (Raj Rajan)

He left her hand and said "Kyu Shehnaaz...mujhe jawab chaiye !"

SG : maine tumhe letter diya tha na!

RR : You mean to say you left me because I was controlling you !

SG : Not just that Ranjan ...

RR : toh kya shehnaaz! I NEED TO FUCKING KNOW !

SG : BECAUSE YOU WERE FATTU ! FIRST TIME WE BROKE UP IT WAS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER FOUND OUT ABOUT US...SHE CALLED ME AND SPOKE SHIT ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY...STILL I DIDN'T SPEAK A WORD AGAINST YOU....NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL WHEN WE TALKED YOU DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK TO ME !

RR : BECAUSE I WAS SCARED FO FACE YOU

SG : YOU WERE SCARED FROM YOUR MOM....FATTU THE TUM! THEN AFTER ONE YEAR IT WAS YOU WHO PROPOSED ME AGAIN! AND I LIKE A FOOL ACCEPTED IT ! BUT AGAIN AFTER SOME TIME YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLOURS TO ME! FLIRTING WITH THAT PRIYANSHI AND URVI IT NEVER STOPPED! WE HAD ARGUMENT LIKE EVERYDAY EVEN IF I TALKED TO ANY BOY WHERE AS YOU WERE OUT THERE FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS! YOU WERE ALWAYS LIKE DON'T TALK TO HIM ... DON'T SIT WITH HIM... DON'T DO THIS THAT! AND THEN YOU STARTED FIGHTING WITH ME BECAUSE OF SIR.JACOB!

RR : YES BECAUSE YOU TWO WERE SO CLOSE WITH OTHER ...HE ALWAYS USED TO FLIRT WITH YOU ! AND YOU USED TO TALK TO HIM ALWAYS !  YOU BOTH LIKED EACH OTHER...

SG : IT WAS JUST A LIKING THAT TOO FROM MY SIDE....YOU KNOW RIGHT HE GOT MARRIED !

RR : AT THAT TIME IT WAS REALLY OBVIOUS THAT YOU BOTH LIKED EACH OTHER!

SG : YOU SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN TO ME ABOUT THAT....EK BAAR BOLKE TO DEKHTE ....

RR : KYA BOLTA MAIN YARRR SHEHNAAZ KYA BOLTA ! SAB KUCH BOLA NAHI JAATA KUCH CHIZE SAMAJHI BHI JAATI HAI !

SG : OH REALLY RANJAN ! TOH KYU MAHI SAMJHE TUM ...HUH TUM KYU NAHI SAMJHE ! AND AFTER WE BROKE UP YOU WERE LIKE PRETENDING TO BE THE VICTIM ALL THE TIME ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

Ranjan walked close to her but shehnaaz took a step back and said "please ranjan mera peecha chod do ....right now i am really happy in my life and i don't want to ruin it !"

RR : that ....your boyfriend....main tumhe sab kuch dunga shehnaaz sab kuch ....

SG : tum de sakte ho ranjan zaroor de sakte ho lekin jo pyaar us insaan ne mujhe diya hai na vo koi bhi nahi de sakta mujhe....main khud bhi nahi de sakti !

Saying this shehnaaz walked away but then she turned behind and said "I don't hate you Ranjan...
I just lost all the reasons to love you!"

saying this she walked away from there and Ranjan remained there thinking about shehnaaz and also unaware that there was one person who was listening to all this .....

Ranjan was going to walk away when a  hand was kept on his shoulder and then he was pinned to the wall...

He opened his eyes and saw it was non other than Sidharth ....

SS : AGAR TU MERI FITOOR KE AAS PAAS BHI DIKHA NA TOH MAIN TERA KYA HAAL KARUNGA YE MAIN KHUD BHI NAHI JANTA !

Saying this he walked away while ranjan stood there catching his breath !

•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sidharth walked out in the lawn and saw Shehnaaz sitting on the passage of the pool he went and stood beside her....

SG : Kahan the aap!?

SS : kuch thik karna tha ....

SG : kya

SS : kuch nahi...chodo ye baat

Shehnaaz tucked her hand in his biceps and kept her head on his shoulder....

SS : I wish ....

SG : What !?

SS : I wish we would be in my bed right now I would've laid my head on your chest and forget all my worries..!✨

SG : kon hai vo jiske wajah se aap worry ho rahe ho... (Saying this she pulled him down and ruffled his hair as she was just 5' and he was 6'4,she barely reached his shoulder)

Sidharth laughed at their cute hieght difference and said "Khajayunga main tumhae"

_________________________________________________________

~SidNaazForever!