Vo,Akdu,White!?

As Papa Gill opened the door there was sidharth sidharth standing ....

As soon as papa gill saw him....he was back into his strict mode...

PG : hnji bolo

SS : vo...vo...

PG : vo ke aage kuch bolne nahi aata kya?

SS : vo..i mean....main vo Shehnaaz ki bike Dene aaya tha....(he said showing the keys)

Papa gill took the keys and said "dediya ab jao"

Saying this he was going to close the door when Mumma Gill came out...

MG : itna time kisse gappe maar rahe ho...

Papa Gill just rolled his eyes...

SS : namaste Beautiful....

MG : haaye...mera Sidharth Puttar aaya hai....(saying this she hugged him tight)

While Shehnaaz was still on call and could hear Everything but the phone was thrown on the sofa...and no one was paying attention to it....

They three were busy in themselves....

Suddenly they heard a scream....

They all looked here and there to see where this noise was coming from...

Then only Sidharth's attention went on the Sofa...and he whispered"Shehnaaz"

Papa gill and mummy gill heard it too...sidharth was going to pick up the phone...when Mumma gill unknowingly picked it up first..

MG : arey Shehnaaz dekh kon aaya hai...(saying this she turned the phone towards sidharth)

As soon as their eyes met....they both wanted their arms to meet...!
She just looked at him and he looked at her....

They both weren't saying anything...

MG : kuch bol puttr

SG : hn hn....hii

SS : hii...pohach gayi...

SG : hnn...(she was going to mention that she messaged him..but she thought to not mention it now)

SS : sab thik toh hai na...i mean comfortable?

SG : hn..hn.. everything's good!

SS : nice...

Then Papa gill took the phone from them and started talking to Shehnaaz...and Sidharth also left from there...but not before saving a bye at shehnaaz....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz was ideally sitting in the room thinking what to do...
When she thought why not take a round of the hotel...as it was quite big
....

She first went to zoyas room but she was sleeping so she decided to go alone....

She has earphones in her ears....and she was walking slowly....in the lawn outside...seeing the whether...

She was standing quietly lost in her thoughts when she felt a tap on her shoulder...she removed her earphones and saw Satyam standing there...

Satyam : still addicted to music?

SG : there's nothing bad in it...plus its a free therapy...so why not....

Satyam : ye bhi theek hai...

After few min of silence...satyam spoke "thank God ab tu akdu nahi hai pehle jitni"

SG : excuse me ! Main pehle bhi akdu nahi thi....

Satyam : tujhe pata nahi hai par tu thi...i Mean humari aache se properly baat hona 8 main shuru hui...usi pehle tum dekhti bhi nahi thi meri tarf...

SG : that was different...okay...

Satyam : ofcourse...after al you were the...or should I say ..."The most popular girl"

SG : whatever....

Satyam : truth is truth....

After few minutes...

Satyam : any boyfriend?

Shehnaaz was going to say something...when they were disturbed by someone...

Boy : Satyam Baba aapke guest aaye hai koi...bula rahe hai aapko...

Satyam : tum jao main aata hoon....

SG : main chalun...dekhun Zara kon aaya hai?

Satyam : zaroor...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

They both  were standing in the lobby...
When shehnaaz sow some one whom she least wanted to see...

She held satyam's hand and took him in a corner...

Satyam : abey eyy...kya kr Rai hai...shaddi shudda mard hoon main...

SG : bakwaas baad main Karna...pehle ye bata..TUNE INKO BHI BULAYA HAI!

Satyam : kinko?

Shehnaaz pointed her finger towards that direction....and as satyam looked that side...he said..."OOOO SIR.JACOB...!
HNN MAINE BULAYA...TU KHUSH HOGI BOHUT AFTER ALL TERE FAVOURITE HAI"!

SG : Agr teri shaadi nahi hoti na Satyam toh maine abhi ke abhi than tujhe jaan se mardena tha!..

Satyam : maine kya kiya

SG : arey bhai...unko nahi bula na tha na...

Satyam : ab toh bula liya...ab kya karun...

SG : SUHAGRAAT BANA BHENCHOD! (Saying this she went away)

While Sayam kept looking bere and there...

•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz and Zoya were sitting in the room...with Asim munching on chips...

Zoya : Tu unhe full ignore kar aise jaise kabhi baat hi nahi use...who is he man...?!

SG : jitna easy lag raha hai na bolne main utna hai nahi....

Zoya : tu college main bhi toh karti hai na toh kya fark padta hai...

SG : padta hai yarr....fark padta hai...college main Sidharth used to be there with me...now..he isn't !

Zoya : main hoon na...

Shehnaaz just took a deep breath and looked out of the window....she took her phone opened Instagram...and opened Sidharth's story and saw the pictures of his with his mother and sister and niece....she smiled and whispered "thank God he isn't wearing white!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

That's all for today..

I know i haven't updated for a long time...
But please try to understand my situation..This school and study is keeping me quite busy....

My summer vacation will start soon... I'll be regular than...
Thanks...

~SidNaazForever!