Trust,Backseat,Luggage!?

Sidharth silently heard what all she said , and he understood what she was saying but then he ended up saying th thing which he shouldn't have "Do you still have feelings for him Shehnaaz?"

Shehnaaz chuckled silently and took a deep breath and took a step back and looked at his eyes and whispered "The fact that you have to ask me this question just makes me doubt my feelings for you ...seems like i did not do a good job in building that trust !

SS : Fitoor it's not like that

SG : i know Sidharth , i know exactly what it's like!

Saying this she just went to of the wahsroom ignoring the stare of the Airhostess!

She came back to her seat and sat there an took a deep breath and got her earphones in her ears and closed her eyes!

After few minutes

She felt Sidharth settling down. On his seat , she didn't move any inch...
Then she felt Sidharth taking her one ear phone she was going to resist but then she heard him whispering "don't"

She didn't say anything...

They were just sitting their together, sharing the playlist while Sidharth's one hand was above Shehnaaz's one hand!
Eventually, Sidharth slipped in a deep slumber with his head on Shehnaaz shoulder...

She heard his faintly breaths and opened her eyes..
And soon as she opened her eyes and touned towards him...she could feel the intimacy ...his eyelashes were touching her cheekbones!

Shehnaaz just kept her lips on his forehead and whispered "You are becoming more important to me then my own self "

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

They reached their destination...

Shehnaaz woke Sidharth up....
And all of them just moved out of the terminal....

Now all 4 of them were waiting for their luggage...

Zoya : kuch hua kya ?

SG : bhai  vahi purani problems

Zoya : don't tell me he is also getting insecure from Sir.Jacob like Ranjan

SG : i don't know but the thing that he said is making me feel like ......he is !

Zoya : kya bola unhone ?

SG : he asked if I still have feelings for Sir.Jacob

Zoya : Oh Shit !

SG : hmmm

Zoya : but yrr...vo bhi puri tarike se galat nhi hai...matlab koi bhi hota toh usse Aisa feel hota hi ....i mean just look at him ...he's good guy mann , he has everything that YOU need ! He understands you like no one else does !

Shehnaaz looked at him and saw him getting the luggage...she saw how calm he was right now...he took his luggage and hers too...and was walking towards them !

Zoya : bas bas dekhne bola tha, taadne nahi bola tha!

SG : bakwaas ...

They all walked out and shehnaaz noticed her father standing there.....

They all went towards him....

Shehnaaz met him , all did ..Sidharth touched his feet , he blessed him....

They all moved towards the car..

PG : laao mujhe do Shehnaz ka luggage

SS : arrey uncle main lejata hoon na , aap kyu taklif le rahe ho ,