Andhera,Box,Hug!?

When suddenly they heard a voice ..

SG : Mr.Professor...

He turned and saw shehnaaz looking basically glaring at him with her hands folded on her chest ....

He quickly went and stood behind shehnaaz ....and whispered in her ears..."mujhe tumhari kasam Fitoor maine kuch nahi kiya"

SG : mujhe pata hai...

Listening this he took a relaxing breath...

Rashmi : shehnaaz tumne bataya nahi kabhi apne is friend ke baare main....

SG : maine apko kabhi bhi mere kisi bhi friend ke baare main nahi bataya hai......(she said fisting her hand...as she noticed her checking him out)

Rashmi : well Sidharth right ? U can note down my number if u need to call me anytime u can...(she said in a flirty tone)

SG : nahi chaiye unhe tumhara number....

Rashmi : use bolne do na....tum kyu bol rhai hoon...

Shehnaaz looked back at sidharth....and asked "apko chaiye professor?"

SS : nahi...nahi chahiye...

SG : hogaya....ab ....

Rashmi : 🙄

SG : tumhe late nahi ho raha jana hai na tumhe....

Rashmi : tum mujhe mat batau... mujhe kya karna hai aur kya nahi..(she said rudely)

Shehnaaz fisted her hands....and even sidharth didn't like the way...she talked with shehnaaz... ofcourse no one has the right to talk to her that way....but he was confused..that why isn't shehnaaz replying her....

Rashmi walked but them giving a flirty smile to sidharth....which he ignored.....

As soon as Rashmi went away...shehnaaz was going away...but sidharth held her wrist and pulled her...towards him... in the way that she lands in his chest...

SS : tumne use kuch bola kyu nahi...

SG : aapko ye sab se matlab nahi rakhna chahiye....

SS : rakhunga main....

SG : mujhe nahi batana.....aur kuch...
(She asked getting irritated)

SS : Fitoor....(before he could say anything else....mummy gill called them both)

And they both went towards them...

SG : apne bulaya...?

MG : haa..ye saara saman kitchen main leja...ke saja de...

SG : ab yeh bhi main karun ! 😕😕

MG : haa ja ....

SG : Abey yaarrrrrrrrrr 🤧

SS : main tumhari help kardeta hoon..

Saying this he took the bags and headed towards the kichen...

IN THE KITCHEN

Shehnaaz was keeping the things on their places while he was handing her the things.....

When she trying to keep a packet on the rack but it was too high for her...

He saw her struggling...and went and stood behind her and held her waist...and picked her up and she gasped feeling his hand on her bare waist.....

She quickly kept the packet and asked him to put her down..

He put her down but his hands didn't leave her waist...he hugged her from behind.....and pressed his hands more on her waist....