Smoking Hot,Bezzati,Dawaii!?

Shehnaaz was sitting in the living hall waiting for her father to come so they could go to meet her friends..and not to forget Mr.Professor ....

Her father came out all ready...

PG : toh chale?

SG : haa chalo lekin jaana kaise hai...bike se chale ya car se...

PG : car se chalte hai aise bhi bahar nikali hui hai...

SG : thik hai

They both went outside and sat inside the car...and zoomed to the restaurant...

IN THE CAR

PG : shehnaaz

SG : hnn papa

PG : mujhe jo baat karni hai karne Dena ... bich main kuch bolna nahi...khas kar vo tera jo professor hai..

SG : hnn papa....par please dara mat dena unhe...aise hi kaafi darte hai aapse..

PG : hnn,?

SG : aur nahi toh kya...

PG : aacha thik hai..gaane chala ab...aese neend aajayegi mereko...

SG : thik hai

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Here sidharth got up after doing some of his college work....

He saw the time...it was 4 so he thought to get ready cause the restaurant is quite far from his flat

He went and stood in front of mirror seeing how he looks in the beard...

That "hot" from his Fitoor still rings in his ears...which makes his cheeks heat up!

It's not the first time he got a compliment but yrr.....shehnaaz ki baat hi kuch aur hai...

shehnaaz ki baat hi kuch aur hai

Sidharth's Beard Look

He then went to select a outfit for himself....
He is not a picky person in outfits...but he was gonna meet her dad....

And according to him unhe sidharth kuch khaas pasand nahi hai...

He first thought to choose a white shirt and black jeans...but then he thought...what if her father thinks of him as a waiter...vo to inki bezzati karne ka moka nahi chodte....

So he thought to take a black shirt instead of white...

Full black look!
Precisely his Fitoor loves him in black ;-)

He got ready and then picked up his bike keys and left...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•