Explanation,Morgue,Jail!?

Shehnaaz enters her room with an angry face...and sulked eyes!

She sees Sidharth sitting on the bed with his hands covering his face ..

She folds her hands and looks at him and says "EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW!"

Sidharth looks at her face with a stunned expression and says "Do i really need to give an explanation for this LIKE REALLY!?"

SG : believe me sidharth you do have to  Bcoz what you did was not justified at all 

SS : What in the world do you expect   me to do when a guy comes and speaks shit about my girlfriend on my fucking face ! (He shouts and  says)

SG : This is not you professor i don't know this person standing just before me...

SS : OFCOURSE! What are you gonna do now ..??  Take his side or something like that ...after all he is your  "FIRST LOVE"

SG : Are you serious! (She says with a stunned expression)

SS : You know what shehnaaz I'm gonna not stop myself from hitting that jerk again...! He is lucky that this time he will be making his way to the hospital but next time I can promise he will be making his way towards MORGUE!

SG : you are doin nothing like that !

Sidharth moves closer to Shehnaaz's face and whispers "Try me!" "Any person who lays their eyes on you ... I'll burn them to death shehnaaz, I'll never ever  share you with anyone...you better accept that!"

Saying this he moves out of the room
...while shehnaaz sits on the bed digesting recent incidents!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sidharth walked into the lawn and stood at the balcony and inhaled a deep breath!

SIDHARTH'S POV

Was my reaction loud!? I don't think so..i mean us machar ki aukaat toh dekho mere saamne khate hoke meri hi bandi ke liye bol raha hai abhi toh kuch bhi nhi maara isse...mann toh karta hai full plan murder kardu iska sala kutta kamina , harami vyakti!

SIDHARTH'S POV ENDS

A voice comes from behind "Main kuch bolun?"

Sidharth looks back and sees Zoya standing there ....

SS: ab tumhari hi kami thi ..sunao tum bhi

Zoya : i think apne jo kiya sahi kiya

SS : hainna! Mann thank god kisiko toh is pure shaadi main dimaag hai DAMN!

Zoya  : vo insaan mereko pehle se hi nahi pasand tha...badi harami si vibes aati thi usse !

SS : harami hai toh vaisi hi vibes aayegi na

Zoya : ye bhi hai

SS : but shehnaaz nhi samajh rahi

Zoya : samajh jaayegi

SS : tumhe kaise pata

Zoya : jitne mahi.....

SS : hn hn pata hai "jitne mahine aapne nahi bitaye na use zyada maine saal bitaye hai"

Zoya : hn hn

Sidharth and Zoya stood there for a little while more ..
Then sidharth made his way back toh his room and Zoya to hers...

They both were in the corridor when they heard a commotion inside a room..

They looked inside and saw Sir.Jacob laying on the bed with plasters around his body surrounded by Satyam,his fiancee, Ranjan , two of his cousins and SHEHNAAZ!

Sidharth and Zoya looked at each other with a smirk and and entered inside the room !

Sidharth coughed ..all of them looked at him..

SG : Sidharth aap chalo mere saath
..(she continued to move with him)

Sidharth stopped her and said "Arrey Shehnaaz main toh bas dekhne aaya tha ki tumhare priy teacher kaise hai"

Sidharth moved forward and put up a sas face and told SJ (Sir.Jacob) "hope you recover early...you know i seriously think you can use a hug right now"

Saying this he hugged SJ with a tight grip and whispered in his ear.."Is baar toh 1,2 din ke liye bed pe leta agli baar i promis permanently lete ga bete mere...isliye kehte hai baat se kabhi pange nhi lete "

Saying this he got up and winked at him and moved back and held Shehnaaz's hand and moved out of the room with her!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As soon as they entered their room .

Shehnaaz got her hand out of his hold she asked him "kya bola aapne unhe"

SS : UNHE ! Beleive me babd he doesn't deserve that kinda respect specially from you!
And main tumher nahi bata raha jo bhi maine unhe bataya hai

SG : Professor why can't you be easy for once!?

SS : come one shehnaaz...this is the first time of me being hard with you..well rather on bed I'll always be hard baby bcoz i know you like it that way ! (He says with a wink)

Shehnaaz's cheeks get completely red...she is annoyed and finally gives in!

She settled her head on his chest and her both plams indulge with his large ones !!

Sidharth place shis lips on her head and keep the grip with her hand tight ...

Shehnaaz whispered "you could have behaved more gently rather than fighting"

Sidharth whispers back in return "you very well know Shehnaaz it never works well for me!"

SS : moreover now or later he woluked have landed up in jail and iguess landing in hospital is better!

SG : but you know ..like i mean..

SS : Shehnaaz leave it forget it......

SG : yeah right ....

They both changed and got on their bed and shehnaaz just fell asleep while.yalking to sidharth while fell asleep.looking at her face!

_________________________________________________________

I KNOW , I KNOW
YOU GUYS HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO ABUSE ME , SCOLD ME , DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!

THERE IS NOTHING MORE I CAB DO THAN APOLOGIZE
BUT YOU KNOW BRO I HAD MY REASONS AND I HAD TO LEAVE FOR A WHILE....

SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR MY ABSENCE!

~SidNaazForever!🥀