Haath,Jazbaati,Bharosa!?

Now all were sitting at the dining table ...
The food was served to everyone

At one end Papa gill was sitting then beside him Mumma gill and beside mumma gill, Rita ma , then Neetu di , then riya and then Sidharth & Shehnaaz!

All of them were talking and eating....
While Our SidNaaz were busy in their own world,and this was noticed by two people...
Any guesses........
It was none other than.....

.....

...

...

...

...

Rashmi & Riya...

One was admiring them and one was envying them with evil eyes...

Seeing them lost , rashmi was burning with jealousy and decided to disturb them...

Rashmi : arrey Sidharth aur naan 🫓 lijiye na....aapke plate main hai hi nahi

Rashmi was going to keep it on his plate when Shehnaaz held her hand and gave her an extra sweet smile and took the naan from her hand and kept it in her plate....
Then she took one more naan and kept it on his plate....

Shehnaaz said while floating Rashmi "aapko unki chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai di , bohut log hai yahan unki chinta karne ke liye"

While Rashmi not wanting to lose her sweet girl facade just smiled at her softly while inside she was burning with jealousy...

Shehnaaz then turned her head fo Sidharth and saw him looking at her with a smile...

Shs pushed his face to the other side with the help of her palm...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Now everyone was sitting together and were chilling together with a glass of cold drink in their hands...

Then only Rita ma spoke "toh bhaiyaa ji aapne apni betiyon ki shaadi ke baare main kya socha hai?"

PG : ji aisa toh abhi kuch khaas nhi socha hai , ab bas upar wala jo chahe

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were looking at each other nervously because they knew that IT WAS THE TIME!

Rita maa cleared her throat and said while keeping her glass on the table "Actually bhaiyaa ji z humare yahan aane ki wajah kuch aur hai.."

Everyone looked at her with confused eyes... except Shehnaaz and Sidharth's side...

PG : ji behenji boliye

Rita Maa : Vo...aa...hum apne bete Sidharth ka Rishta lekar aaye hai aapki beti ke liye...

Listening this Mumma gill coughed , Rashmi choked , Shehnaaz had her hand on her forehead...

While Papa gill gave no reaction ....

After few mins he said "Dekhiye behenji main samajh raha hoo AP kya keh rahi hai par....

Rita Maa : par kya bhaisaab , main vaada karti hoon main pura khayal rakhungi aapki ladli ka , aur Sidharth bhi bohut pyaar Karta hai us se ..

Listening to this Papa gill gave a hard glare to Sidharth and Sidharth just smiled in nervousness ...

Papa ji : ji main aapki baat se inkaar nhi kar raha hoon par... vo Rashmi ki Raza Mandi bhi toh zaroori hai na

Listening Rashmi's name from hisouth everyone shouted together "RASHMI!"

PG : Hnn toh aapk Rashmi ki hi baat kar rahe hai na ..?

Before anybody else could say anything they were interrupted by mumma gill "Areyyy insaan , vo Rashmi ki nhi Shehnaaz ki baat kar rahe hai !"
She said hitting her forehead..

"Hai naa???"
She asked looking at everyone and everyone nodded their head ...

PG : SHEHNAAZ!

Rita Maa : ji Shehnaaz...

PG : Parr vo humari ghar ki sabse chotti hai ....

Rita Ma : ji usse kya fark padta hai. Humare ghar main toh hum usse palko pe bitha ke rakhenge...

Papa gill looked at Shehnaaz with moist eyes ....and then looked towards the ground and stood up and said "Ji abhi main kuch nhi keh sakta , namaste"

Saying this he went inside his room...
While Shehnaaz looked at him with moist eyes!

Mumma gill went towards Rita maa and said "Jii bura mat manyega bas vo Shehnaaz ko leke kuch zyada jazbaati hai,sabse chotti hai na"

Rita Maa : ji koi baat nhi,aap.log apna waqt lijiye aapka pura haq hai...

Mummy ji gave a smile and Rita maa returned it to her.....

They were leaving when Sidharth with the permission of Mummy gill went to meet Papa gill...

He entered inside the room and saw him sitting on his bed looking at the photo frame of his Shehnaaz...

Seeing him Papa gill wiped his eyes....

Sidharth kneeled down in front of him , kept his hand on his knees and said "Main vo toh feel nahi kar sakta jo aapk feel kar rahe hai , but main promise karta hoon ki Shehnaa ka pura khayaal rakhunga. Use palkon main bitha ke rakhunga..
Usse puri duniyaa ka pyaar dunga , hn apke jitna toh nhi de paunga par usse Kam bhi nahi dunga , Uncle ye baat aap bhi jaante ki Shehnaaz ke liye aapka faisla aakhri faisla hoga"

Saying this he got up and went outside he touched mumma gills feet and looked at Shehnaaz and gave her an assuring smile...

Which she half-heartedly returned..

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ON THEIR WAY BACK HOME ,
IN THE CAR

Rita Maa: arrey kya hua muh kyu latkaya hua hua ?

SS : aap jaanti hai mom

Rita Maa : chinta mat kar , vo hn hi bolenge...ek baad yaad rakhna Sidharth
Ek baap us aadmi pe sabse zyada bharosa karta hai jiske haath main vo apni beti ka haath de raha hai...
A father trusts the man the most to whom he is wedding off his daughter!

Sidharth just smiled and continued driving !

_________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the update!
DROP YOUR REVIEWS ⬇️

~SidNaazForever!🥀