Indian, Keher,CID!?

SidNaaz's outfit in the media box!

_____________

Shehnaaz was all ready sitting on the bed....
She was wearing an all white chicken kurti...
With just a lipstick onn while her hair was open...!

She was looking in her phone....waiting for Sidharth's text...

Her phone vibrated and she saw it was Sidharth's text....asking her to come outside...

She wore her sandal...used the washroom and came out of the room...but as she walked into the hall...

She had eyes of three people on her...her sister , father and mother...

Three of them were looking at her with wide eyes ... because she was wearing Indian ...and shehnaaz rarely wears Indian outfit ..

And now as she was wearing...it means that she was going to attend something special....

Rashmi : kithe chali ae morni banke?

SG : tujhe kyu bataun

Rashmi : kyu nahi batayegi....

SG : yrr tu chup karja ....

MG : bata toh kidhar jaa rahi hai...

SG : vo mainn....Zoya ke ghar jaa rahi hoon...

MG : aise ....

SG : hnn vo uske ghar pe puja hai...

PG : vo muslim nahi hai

SG : hn hai...par kay muslim log puja nahi karskate....

PG : nahi matlab kar sakte hai ....

Rashmi : bachpan se Zoya ke saath hai ...aaj tak toh tujeh uske ghar pe PUJA ke liye jaate nahi dekha .. 👀

SG : first experience naam ki chiz sunni hai....

Rashmi : whatever

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and said "Ab agar aaplog ka CID khatam hogya ho toh main jaun..?"

MG : jaa fir,humne kab Roka..hai ..

Shehnaaz huffed and went outside....she walked a bit and saw sidharth's car parked over there ....she went towards his car ...
And directly sat at the passenger seat .. without even glancing at him once ...

SIDHARTH'S POV

As soon as I reached shehnaaz's house i texted her to come out ...
And like after 15 mins she came out...

First time,it was the first time I saw her in Indian wear...and by God ki kasam "Keher Dha Rahi Hai Meri Jaan🪄🔥"

That white colour was suiting her so much ...
She came towards me and sat in the passenger seat without even glancing at me once...

Even I didn't say anything.... attitude mere main bhi hai bhai...

I started the car ....and zoomed towards my home..

SIDHARTH'S POV ENDS

AFTER FEW MINS ..

Sidharth finally decided to speak ...and he said "you should wear Indian more often"

SG : kyu

SS : tumhe taarif nahi samajh aati kya

SG : aapko ignorance nahi samajh aata kya!?

SS : do you really wanna fight right now shehnaaz...?

SG : what am I supposed to do sidharth...here I am all ready going to visit your mom, because of you i lied to my father ...do you know how guilty i feel right now...

SS : shehnaaz i know....even main bhi tumhe mom se tabhi introduce kar na chahta tha....jab tum comfortable ho...and I know how much your father matters to you...

SG : Sidharth you know..."A father is the first man in a girl's life..and also the best man"

SS : i know shehnaaz...even I have only woman's around me...my sister's mother....

SG : Sidharth ....promise me one thing...

SS : what Shehnaaz

SG : You may hurt me ....but not my family....my mother she admires you alot....and my father....I admire him a lot ..
Make sure that my family doesn't get hurt because of you and my relationship sidharth.... because my family means a lot to me....

SS : i understand the importance of family shehnaaz....I promise...you!

Saying this he held her knuckles and kissed them....and held her hand tight!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sidharth parked the car as they reached ...

Sidharth and shehnaaz got out of the car....

He locked the car....and interwined thier hands.....

He kissed her forehead and she kissed his heart.....

He whispered "everything will be alright"

They both walked towards his flat...and before ringing the bell....they both looked at each other...

_________________________________________________________

Short update....

That's all

~SidNaazForever!