Gojo Satoru: being his wife

Ever since being married to Gojo, there has never been a day where something didn’t happen. There was always something happening whether it would be him telling you that he was attacked by a special grade curse to him skipping a meeting with your old teacher - principal Yaga - asking you if you had seen him.

Of course, you answering him by shaking your head because your husband had told you that he was actually going to the meeting - then though in the back of your mind you knew he was either lying to you or being truthful by arriving late - only for him to pop up from his hiding place after principle Yaga left.

“Don’t you have a meeting to go to Satoru?”

"Are you not happy to see me wifey~?”

Of course, his excuses would be that he didn’t get to say he loves you in the morning or he didn’t kiss you enough - you have been with his man since your second year at Jujutsu high so you knew that this excuse of his was a lie, he just didn’t want to be there~

Nevertheless, he still kisses you with a proud smile on his face before disappearing to wherever the meeting was held or where he needed to be for the time being.

He would lowkey kiss you again before he disappears - maybe a makeout, whatever the man is feeling.

This is a common occurrence because every day he would appear out of nowhere and would kiss you because that is his favourite thing to do - it’s been like that since the both of you were students.

Back when the both of you students (nearly the beginning of your relationship), you two would practice combat with each other quite a bit since you and him were known to be the strongest within the school. 

However, sometimes when Gojo is in a teasing mood, it will end with him pinning your hands above your head and would kiss you as his reward for winning today’s match.

And after training, when you and Gojo would buy drinks from the vending machines, he would kiss you to distract the fact that he was paying for your drinks.

Well well well ain’t he a gentleman.

After your last year in Jujutsu High, Gojo proposed the idea of being married and that both of you should have a wedding now.

"Babe, you haven’t even proposed to me and I don’t think your clan would even approve of me”

“What are you talking about? Look at your ring finger,”

And sure enough, there is a silver band on your ring finger making you wonder when the hell did he even put it on you without you realising

“I don’t care what my elders say, you are going to be my wifey alright, there is no objections to that, even though I know you never say no anyway~”

Cue you looking away and an extremely red blush slowly appearing on your face because GIRL YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE - to be honest, he ain’t lying….I would accept the proposal within a millisecond.

To elaborate this little flashback, it was quite known to everyone except for the current students that you and Gojo married quite early into your relationship making them wonder if you would regret the decision since marriage is quite a large stepping stone for a relationship.

BUT you do not - you and Gojo were a strong couple, maybe, even more stronger than you were in the beginning, the bond between the both of you just kept going stronger as the days went by.

Gojo has to make it a known fact that he is married, he even reminds his students every day that he is to the point where Fushiguro is just plainly irritated.

“Oh! Did I mention that I’m married to the most powerful female sorcerer in the world?” and he says this while waving the back of his hand to showcase his wedding band - he’s really proud of that fact about him. ))

If you happen to be walking by, he would ecstatically shout and wave to you while the first-years just stare with a surprised look on their faces - except Fushiguro of course.

“Ah, there she is. Hi wifey~”

You would obviously just wave back with a smile on your face before coming to the chaotic group to greet them, only for Gojo to show off your left hand as well

“Look, look, look, I’m not lying”

Itadori and Kugisaki are S H O C K E D 

“Gojo Sensei, how did you get a girlfriend, let alone a wife?!”

“Quite easily”

In conclusion, expect this man to show you off every single day because he’s really proud that you are his wife, as well as lots of sneak attacks from him during work because he just wants some kisses from you.