Yuji with s\o

what's that? oh i only see facts here 😌🤲🏼 also this is lowkey gender neutral i think? anyways! i love this! so so much!

sex with yuuji is, most of the time, very giggly. yuuji's very energetic, so if it's not fast paced and breathtaking, it's slow and fun. sometimes, surprisingly enough, he likes to take his time with you. so he's thrusting slow, just humming lightly as he kisses the corner of your mouth, your jaw, your neck, your collarbone, as his forearms rest by your head, his arms caging you in. your hands trail upwards along his chest, nails lightly grazing his skin, and suddenly he just giggles against your neck. you pause for a second, before tracing that same area again, ghosting your fingers, and you can feel his chest curve away from you as he laughs.

and you realize something there and then: yuuji's ticklish.

he's cockwarming you at this point, just hovering above you with his cock buried deep inside you, while he laughs and tries to shy away from your fingers. and you're not even bothered by the interruption, because somehow, this is a thousand times more intimate than sex. you're laughing at him till you're laughing with him when his own fingers attack your sides. and then laughter dies down, bubbling in your chest, when he leans in and kisses you full on the mouth, thrusting shallowly, not quite pulling out but also not just grinding against you. and with light laughter in his voice, he'll hum and pull his mouth away from yours, saying, "i love you, pretty," before kissing you once more, prompting you to wrap your arms around his neck.