SUGURU GETO x F!reader//nsfw! Minors dni‼️

This literally turns into porn without a plot//Also my first time writing Geto so I hope you like it!

(tags/warnings- oral (female receiving), slight mentions of choking, light degradation, geto’s domain)

Teasing THE Suguru Geto was something no one had ever dared to think of.

His words, thought still spit with a venomous underside to them, were limited and uncharacteristically benign when it came to you. You found yourself wondering why you were given so much of his time and leniency, why sometimes he’d simply laugh at your snarky remarks instead of giving one back of his own, or why he’d sometimes be way too close in your personal bubble for a man who liked to keep a safe distance from most people.

It had finally hit you one day as you heard a gentle “excuse me”, followed by a light brush of hands against your lower back as you turned your head, your eyes meeting the onyx orbs of the high grade sorcerer who only gave you a subtle smirk as he moved past you in the small space, his hands lingering a little longer than needed on your skin. 

And that’s when it hit you. Suguru Geto had a soft spot for you.

You don’t know why you even entertained the idea, but somewhere or the other, it made you feel special to have his attention more so than anyone else. You didn’t start out with the intent of teasing him, but eventually it turned into a little game. Light brushes against his shoulders, your hands using his knee as leverage as you moved to get up, sometimes rubbing a little past his thighs, or wearing that one skirt you knew he couldn’t resist staring at. The final string broke the day you had stepped close to the man, leaning up to his ear, lightly breathing onto it before saying something mundane and moving away laughing, leaving the anticipating man staring at you with widened eyes. You were barely able to turn around before your wrist was being tugged and a physical aura of darkness and disconnection seemed to veil around you.

And that is how you found yourself in the domain of the powerfully minacious sorcerer, his tongue exploring yours like he had all the time in the world, his strong hands coming up to cascade through your hair as you leaned more into his touch.

Well, your little tactics had been all fun and games and you had been so smug about it, until, you felt yourself being pushed onto a bed in the never ending bubble of space, a hand tugging up the base of your top. Geto, noticing you tense up immediately, pulled back to look at you with a slight tilt in his head, his lips slightly swollen. You hadn’t realised before but he had somehow managed to get his shirt off, making your eyes rake their way down his muscular chest and abdomen, eyed widening at the tent in pants. Hearing a small chuckle, you snapped your head up to meet his eyes. His hand moved forward to tuck a stray piece of your hair behind your ear,

“All bark, no bite. Is that how it is princess?”

Blushing deeper ten shades of crimson, you stuttered over words, mind racing because you never actually thought you’d get till here.

You saw his eyes soften just the slightest bit, before the hand on your face lightly caressed your cheek, a thumb moving down to brush at your bottom lip as Geto leaned in once again, stopping right as he was an inch away from your face,

“Do you want this?” he asked, husky voice laced in blood and honey.

You nodded as a response, sucking in a breath as his other hand came up to your neck, long fingers firmly wrapping around it. His eyes held a look that said that he wasn’t exactly pleased with your answer.

“I do want it…” Gulping, your voice got smaller as you choked out the next words, “…I’m just a little…nervous.” 

At that, he smiled his ever-knowing grin, making your eyes dart away from anywhere but the greek god of a man right in front of you. His hand came down to wrap around your jaw, tugging it so that you were staring right into his face, your noses almost touching.

“Shh, don’t worry, I’ll take very good care of you.” He whispered, following his reassurance with another chaste kiss to your lips, leaving you wanting more. Feeling a little more confident, you leaned up once again, catching his lips in a kiss that made you let out a sweet moan into his mouth. That was enough for him as his arms once again encased your waist, taking you down onto the bed with him.

His lips moved to latch onto your neck, sucking harshly enough that you knew you’d have a plethora of hickeys all over it the next day. He peppered kisses all over your chest, stopping to lick over your pebbled nipple as his hand pinched and rolled the other one. Continuing his journey down, Geto locked his eyes with yours as he lightly nibbled on the skin of your inner thigh, hand moving out to graze his knuckle against your dripping heat.

“tsk tsk, you’re so wet and I’ve barely even done anything.” He said in between more kisses along your thigh. You yelped as a harsh slap came down on the side of your thigh, “Stop moving around so much or I’ll leave you tied up right here, all worked up and wet, without so much as breathing near you for days.” You immediately stilled at his threat, even though it was an empty one.

Geto could not wait to have a taste of you. The scent of your juices was intoxicating to him and he wondered how he’d ever stop once he finally dipped his tongue into you. A slight groan left his mouth as he darted out his tongue along in between your folds, two fingers joining to pump inside of you.

“You’re so tight- I can’t wait to stretch this pathetic little cunt of yours.” He growled out loud. You flustered with embarrassment at his words for a second, right before he suctioned his lips around your sensitive bundle of nerves, getting all shame thrown out the window as you wrapped your thighs tighter around his head, hands moving down to grab onto his inky locks. His fingers continued relentlessly pumping in and out of you in line with his tongue alternating between licking and sucking your clit. Soon enough, he had you writhing close to the edge, a saccharine sound leaving your mouth as you arched into his mouth, juices dripping down onto the sheets as you found your release.

Meeting his lips in a kiss once again as he came up, you moaned at the taste of yourself, bucking your hips upwards towards him as you felt his bulge against your stomach.

“Patience, little one, we’ve got all time in the world, and I plan to take good care of you.”