Cum. (Inumaki x Reader)

Toge was not a man of many words, but when he did use them, when he did expend his cursed energy for reasons some would deem frivolous, it almost always resulted in you having a good time.

He liked to respect your boundaries, so as the words "turn over" slipped from his lips, you recalled your safe word. You both needed it. Toge's cursed technique could have you doing just about anything he wanted and he had insisted the first time you both tried this that there be a safe word, just in case.

His palm moved up the back of your thigh, ghosting over your pussy and coming up to smack your ass lightly. He admired the way the skin bounced, the way the meat of your body seemed to sway forward and back with every little motion of his.

"Toge,,," You whined out, turning your head to face him, "Need more."

He lifted his eyes to yours, lips pulling upward into a teasing smile as he ran his fingers through your slick, earning a gasp from you. Toge lifted his fingers from you, watching the way strings of arousal stuck to them. He returned his gaze to you, flushed and on your hands and knees in front of him. He said nothing, but the smirk on his marked lips had you squeezing your thighs together as he lowered himself onto his knees behind you. His hands ran down the outside of your thighs as he positioned his face behind your soaking cunt.

You pushed back against him, desperate to feel his mouth on you. He'd been teasing you for so long, his hands running over every dip on your body, fingers and tongue teasing your nipples until they were raw. Toge loved to take his time with you, it made using his cursed technique all the more fun, he thought you always looked so pretty begging for it, so no matter how badly he wanted to give in and make you feel good, he always found that the wait was worth it.

Toge put one hand on either side of your ass, tutting slightly at how impatient you were being, a silent warning that if you didn't behave, he would make you. His stare was so intent as he licked a long stripe up the back of you, starting just before your clit and licking all the way up and past the entrance to your cunt. Your head fell forward, thighs twitching and a breathy moan leaving your lips at the much needed stimulation.

He smirked into you, tongue delicately pushing at the folds of your cunt, teasing your weeping hole with the tip before dipping down to circle your clit. Toge's mouth was so experienced, the wet muscle dipping back and forth and giving attention everywhere he knew you liked it. He built you up so slowly, taking his time with savoring the taste of you and the way you struggled to keep your legs spread for him.

His hands kneaded the soft flesh, manicured nails occasionally ghosting over you, sending chills down your spine as his tongue worked your pussy. He squeezed the soft flesh, spreading you open slightly so he could clean up every single drop of what you had to offer between your legs. The room was dominated by the gentle wet sounds from where his tongue met your body and you could hear each time he swiped it over your clit. You needed more though, and Toge knew that. Your hips started to circle slightly over his face, grinding your ass onto his open mouth, pressing your pussy against his tongue.

He obliged, starting to lap at your folds faster as he dipped a finger, then two, into your weeping cunt, curling it forward to find that spongy spot inside of you. He loved the noises he pulled from you, whines so high pitched and sweet that it made his cock throb. Toge started to grind himself against the bed. He's just so hard for you, so needy at how obedient you're being, ass up in the air for him, cunt clenching around his fingers with each curl.

Toge was so attentive, eyes trained up at where your shoulder blades dipped, watching the way you turned back to look at him. It was almost too much, the way he watched your reactions so attentively as he rutted himself into the bed. His fingers dug into the flesh of your ass, pulling you further onto him as his tongue swirled circles around your clit. Toge's other hand was curling inside of you, towards your stomach, as if he was trying to bring you closer to him with each pull.

You were so close, teetering on the edge as you babbled to him, nonsense falling from your lips. The coil in your stomach was turning over, pressure building as you ground down against his mouth. You let out a whine, your fingertips and toes growing warm with the weight of your impending orgasm before Toge is pulling his fingers and lips from you, standing tall.

"Hn- fuck- why?" You whine out, toes curling in frustration as your orgasm is ripped from you. "Need it, Toge. Please, please."

He watched the way you squirmed, tears brimming in the corners of your eyes before his lips parted. The word tumbled so smoothly from his mouth, tattooed tongue peeking through slick coated lips.

"Cum."

The word hit you so forcefully, curse seemingly moving through your body and rushing to your cunt which started to seize around nothing. You could feel the way the curse swam around your head, moving through your body in a single wave and sending you over the edge so suddenly.

Toge simply watched, head tilted and hand roaming the fat of your ass as you shook beneath him, legs trembling and elbows growing weak. He fisted himself in his hand, pulling up and down on his cock and spreading precum down from the tip. He loved that he could do this to you, hearing the way you practically screamed from the shock of it was worth any throat discomfort he had to endure. Just as the wave that ripped through your body began to ebb, Toge was back down between your legs, marked tongue sliding between your sensitive folds.

He loved the way you tasted, cum spreading across his tongue with each fluid movement, but he didn't like your squirming. It made it hard for him to get a proper taste, to really feel the way that smooth skin grows wetter with each flick of his tongue.

"Don't move." He spoke into your cunt, words gripping your chest and making you seize up, put at his mercy.

You'd heard him use the phrase before when exorcising curses, but having it used against you put a new type of feeling into you. Despite trusting Toge with your life, everytime he uttered those words to you in the bedroom had you on edge, heart threatening to beat out of your chest as you tried to balance this feeling filling your head and the way he assaulted your overstimulated cunt.

All you could do was whine, a high pitched shout leaving your mouth as he tongue fucked you into another violent orgasm, this time without the use of his curse technique. You wanted to move away from him, kick him off to give you a moment to breathe but you couldn't, instead only collapsing forward onto the mattress, ass stuck up in the air for him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, stop. Stop." You managed to choke out, voice growing in pitch as a low hum escaped him, sending vibrations through you.

Your head was spinning, so consumed by the control he had over you, literally and figuratively. Toge made you dizzy, always had.

By the time he came up to kiss you, finally satisfied, you were a babbling mess, unable to form coherent sentences. You were too weak to move. Not because of the curse, but because of the countless orgasms Toge had pulled from you with his tongue alone.

He tasted like you when he kissed you so gently. He pulled you into his arms, fingers dancing across your skin to wipe the tears from below your cheeks. How could someone be so nice but so mean in bed?

"I love you." You exhaled, puffy eyes meeting his own, lashes wet with tears.

"Salmon." He affirmed, smiling gently at you. You buried your face in his chest, heat rising as a laugh bubbled up through your chest. You knew what he meant, but that doesn't make it any less ridiculous.