Sukuna's kinks headcanons// f!reader

(warnings/tags)- dacryphilia, cockwarming, breeding kink, exhibitionism, degredation, soft sex, just major Sukuna brainrot, the last one is barely even smut cause I’m such a whore for soft sukuna ✨

Breeding kink

-he wouldn’t do it all the time because sometimes he just prefers cumming over your face and chest while you’re down on your knees.

- would most likely do it as a territorial thing

- but also because something about watching his cum spill out of your poor abused hole while you’re crying and quivering just really sets something off in him.

—————

you were on your back, your legs pressed against your chest as Sukuna pounded into your over-sensitive hole, groaning loudly as he once again sprayed your insides with his seed. pulling back, he tilted his head down, a smirk etched onto it as he watched white drops dribble out as your pussy clenched around nothing. lining himself up with your slit again, he feels you clawing at him, whimpering, 

“too much…it’s too much.”

ignoring your pleas, he’d enter you with just his tip making you cry out loud. 

“you’re my good little cum-dump aren’t you?” he’d growl out loud while leaning forward towards your face and gripping your jaw firmly with one hand. 

“ye-yes I am.” you’d reply, holding your breath at the close proximity of his face to yours as his cock slides in deep inside of you once again. 

“good. that’s all your pathetic cunt is for anyways.” 

Cock warming/voyeurism 

- Sukuna takes what he wants when he wants. 

- but he also does love seeing you writhe and squirm on his thick cock while begging for him to move.

- and he’d never admit it but having your velvet heat wrapped around his cock feels like a different kind of heaven 

—————

“argh- fuck- please just fuck me” 

“tsk tsk, such a foul mouth you have. I wonder where that was when you were fluttering your lashes and bending low in front of the brat.” he says, pulling your hips down onto him further, “Did you really think I wouldn’t bury myself inside of you right here?”

to the normal eye, it would’ve simply looked like two lovesick fools in the park with how you sat perched on his lap, face buried into his chest as his arms held you so tight that you could barely breathe. 

But little did the people passing by know that the curse had rid his member from his briefs, deftly pulling aside your panties as he buried himself to the hilt, the perverse image only being obstructed by the thin material of your skirt. you wondered if someone would notice your muffled mewls and shaking legs if they stared for long enough. 

“you better start moving little one, we’re not leaving till I can feel your juices drip down your legs.”

Soft sex

- okay so was the concept of something gentle and slow even possible for the malevolent curse?

-well, when it comes to you in pain…sort of yes. 

- it would most likely occur if you get gravely injured during a mission or in a fight. 

- it would be the first time that the realisation of just how vulnerable you are would actually hit him.

——————

looking over at your frail figure wrapped under heaps of blanket, Sukuna feels an unfamiliar sensation tug at his chest. it feels like his throat is burning and freezing all at the same time while a heavy lump forms at the back of it. he’s pulled away from his internal paranoia as he watches you struggle to sit up. moving quickly, he uncharacteristically puts an arm around you to act as a brace. the tightness in his chest eases a bit as he hears a soft giggle leave your mouth, 

“I’m healed enough to move on my own now. Don’t tell me you’ve gone all soft.”

Bitter words crawl up to his tongue but before they can escape, you turn your head towards him, eyes filled with so much admiration as you cup his face. instinctively, a scowl forms on his mouth, disappearing as soon as you give him a big toothed smile. at that moment, he feels a tingling sensation bubbling in his chest and he’s not able to contain himself as he presses his lips to yours. it’s like he’s never kissed you before. it was always rushed, messy and full of desire. this is slow, deep and passionate. like something much more intimate. 

for the first time in centuries, Sukuna doesn’t know what to do as your hand creeps it’s way up under his white shirt. he knows what you want. he just does not wish to cause you any more pain as of now. but he feels himself unable to voice that sentiment as he continues to stare into your eyes, your foreheads pressed together.

“I’m not made of glass.” you whisper, seeing right through his inner conflict. 

still, it is a completely different person who gently cradles your head, pushing you back down to lay onto the bed. slowly stripping you of your clothes as every single mark and scar on your body is peppered with kisses. and when he entirely fills you up, tender whispers of “you’re staying with me forever” and “don’t ever do that again” have you convinced that this is all a dream. 

later on, you sit with him in the bathtub, back pressed to his chest as he rubs small circles into the side of your neck. 

“ As much as I loved this, I will miss my grumpy bitter cat who liked to bite me every now and then.”

“I will bite your face off if you let this get to your head brat.”

your laugh echoes in the steam filled room as you push your head back against his chest, sighing contentedly as you close your eyes, a small smile still etched onto your face.

brushing loose strands of hair away from your face, the curse simply lets himself admire the serene look on your face, silently promising himself to destroy anyone who dares to ever hurt his queen.