Dad Gojo!

Gojo looked down at his child peacefully sleeping. Nothing in the world can compare to the happiness that this brings him, his child safely sleeping in his arms, he silently tiptoed to their room. Right when he was going to leave, he heard a cry and a little voice that whined the word “stay.” He chuckled quietly and walked back towards the crib. He leaned down to see his child’s doe eyes look up at him in wonder. Their arms raised up trying to reach for him, he smiled down at them and picked them up. “Alrighty let’s watch a movie and wait for mommy to come home.” He walked towards the couch only to look down and see his child has fallen asleep once again. “Good night, I love you little one.” He situated himself into a comfortable position on the couch and pulled his child closer so that they can rest on his chest.

Babysitter!Yuji and Megumi (ft. Sister! Nobara)

“y/n!” I looked behind me to see Yuji running towards me while holding ice cream. I jumped out of Megumi’s arms to grab the ice cream. I looked up at Yuji and muttered a small “thank you” while he laughed and patted my head. I grabbed Megumi’s hand and dragged him to the park bench so we could all sit down. As we sat down Megumi’s phone rang, “hello? Nobara? Yes we are at the park near the school.” I grinned widely when I saw my sister walking towards us. “Hey y/n you better have been good.” She ruffled my hair and smiled down at me. “I have! I have!” I chanted happily while latching onto her leg. “Well we better get going, thanks a lot for taking care of them while I was away.” I quickly gave Yuji and Megumi a hug and then followed my sister back home.