RYŌMEN SUKUNA || HIM AS A FATHER

Now that we have gone through the pregnancy stage with Mr Ryomen Sukuna in another headcanon, it is time for the father stage.

Sukuna as a father is somewhere between someone protective (I hope to believe) and someone who gets extremely irritated very quickly but still ‘loves’ their child.

Like you know those parents that get a glass of wine or a can of beer after a long day of doing something like taking care of a child for 1 hour…yeah I feel like that’s Sukuna if he was human for some reason.

When I mention Sukuna being a protective father is like him walking behind his child when they are exploring whatever they want to explore to make sure they are going to be okay - maybe his domain - but will have an irritated face at all times.

He learnt this from you since you would do the same thing. Like when you walk behind your child, and they fall, you would pick them back up on their feet, but I feel like Sukuna would laugh.

He will also try to shelter them away from sorcerers since once they heard the news that he has a child with you, he knows that you both are going to be on their hitlist and will do anything to protect you both.

But when he sees you and his child together, he can’t help but adore the sight of the both of you together - if he loves you that is.

From what I think, Sukuna will definitely be a mentor for this child since he needs them to learn how to control their curse energy - you can also, but of course, you are going to have to be the one that praises and cheers the kid when they did something well since Sukuna ain’t doing that.

But when the child gets their first kill, this man can’t help but be proud of them that he would actually smirk and clap with joy - yes, he is excited that his legacy will go on.

Sometimes he can’t help but be jealous of his child since babies need more attention from their mothers and he is getting less attention from you than he originally had.

I feel like the child would have a habit of tugging Sukuna’s kimono to get his attention since the height difference is a bit bit extremely different.

He will call the kid ‘brat’, there is no escaping from that - I’m sorry but like it’s the truth.

I don’t think Sukuna is the type to carry his child’s shoulders - I see that more of Gojo’s thing - but he will grab the child but the back of his collar like how a cat carried her kittens type of thing.

You will tell him off doing this but the child will laugh and have fun while he is hanging leading to Sukuna smirking at you and will say not to worry.

Overall, Sukuna as a father is obviously different compared to a regular dad. He’s not really into the fatherly aspect of it but he will try for you since he does love you and his little family - which is rare.