Sexting with the JJK boys (HCs)

some new spicy headcannons for y’all, enjoy :)

WARNINGS: minors DNI, NSFW 18+, megumi and itadori are aged up!

Megumimegumi is a little on the shy side so he’d have to get to know you first before doing anything remotely nasty.once he is close to you though, he’d test the waters by sending risque texts here and there to see how you respond. rather than jumping in right away with something bold like a nude, he’d want to see how into it you are first. megumi is very considerate of your feelings and would never ever send an unsolicited dick pic (unlike his sensei).once you give the go ahead he’d show you whatever you like and never make you work for it. wanna see him topless? shirtless gym pic on the way. in his boxers? he’ll snap you just before bed. completely nude? consider it a ritual everytime he comes out of the shower. his body is yours and yours is his and he shows it by responding to your every need.on that note, let’s talk about his body for a sec. we all know what gojo and toji look like from the manga and from all that godly fanart out there, but college-age megumi would be something else. he’d have a swimmer’s body, broad lean shoulders sitting on top of a strong back. his thighs would be muscular too, his legs slowly thinning out as towards his ankles. on top of that, megumi is tall so all of that muscle and leaness would be spread out in a near 6 feet of beauty.when you send megumi a picture of your lovely self, he would never forget to compliment you. megumi is a man of details so he’d appreciate all the effort you put into taking them; he’d notice the lighting, the angle, what you’re wearing (or not wearing). by the end of your little sext sesh you’ll know exactly how he feels about you and your goddess body.Gojolet’s be honest here, he’d initiate first.gojo is not one for subtleties, but he wouldn’t start off with a picture. because he’s so confident - especially when it comes to his appearance - he knows that you’d be dying to look at him, so he’d make you wait and ask for it.he also has a daddy kink, so he’d probably say something along the lines of, “undress for daddy?”when he does send you a nude, he’d be semi-naked with no shirt, his dick peaking out of his sweat pants in the most teasing way possible. he’d probably leave the blindfold on for allure, or do that thing where he lifts it over one eye because he knows how much you adore the colour blue.gojo is demanding in a non-demanding kind of way, if that makes sense. he is straightforward so he’ll let you know what he wants, but he also knows he never has to ask twice. rather than ask for nudes back, he’d ask you what you would like to see, expecting some sort of exchange in return. after all, he is a charming son of a bitch.i’m so sorry but he would definitely send an eggplant emoji lmao anywaysTojisexting isn’t exactly his thing, toji is a little old fashioned so he’d much prefer to see you in person. regardless, he does have a few tricks up his sleeve.toji wouldn’t mind an exchange of risque pics here and there, but this guy is all about word play believe it or not. as much as he’d like to just get to it, toji loves to dirty talk as much as the next man.“can’t wait to get that pussy wet,” “you’re all mine tonight,” and “i want to see what you look like under all those clothes”  are all apart of his regular sexting vocabulary. the man has a dirty mouth.
toji finds it extremely attractive when you play into his game and talk back; reading your messages while he’s out and about shows him how much you think of him on the daily - and how much you need him. as independent and distant as he is, toji craves affection like anyone else, and this is one of the few forms of intimacy he allows himself.Yujiyuji is a gentleman like megumi so don’t expect anything crazy or out of the blue. he’d always make sure he has the clear before sending something risque and make sure you know your own messages are appreciated.i can totally see yuji using a lot of emojis. not anything weird like an eggplant or banana, but he’d send lots of hearts and drooling faces. in all his vanilla-ness, yuji does like to drive you crazy with the rare public nude. he’d be in the middle of class or in the washroom at work and slip you a (warranted) surprise nude. he wants you to know you’re always on his mind; he’d just be thinking of you and his dick would swell, and he wants you to know that, or rather see it.yuji is the kind of person to always have his phone on him, even in the shower, so expect shower nudes. those are incredibly sexy; you could see the steam from the shower surrounding his body and the water dripping down his long cock, the whole image would make you want to drool.as much as he loves boning you in person, yuji loves sex via video call or phone. it isn’t the same, but it’s nice to see and hear you when he’s away on a mission and is really missing you. he’d make it an event, ensuring he has ample time budgeted just for you too, he ‘d also go to the trouble make sure his lighting is nice, perhaps light a candle if necessary. yuji can be an airhead sometimes but he is a romantic at heart, so he’d be on top of it when it comes to setting the mood. any time he gets with you - be it in person or on the phone - is special and carefully thought out. he loves you, and wants nothing more than to share his body with you anyway he can.