Just Punishment

(General Wang)

I woke up when I felt movements in the room I share with my heart. I blinked several times to adjust to the dim lighting of the room and saw Dayu moving around the room as he gets ready for bed.

"What time is it?" I asked before yawning widely.

"An hour or so before dawn," Dayu said while sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked freshly washed. His hair still wet.

"Did you just finish teaching Dao?" I frowned. Amazed that my lover taught our son the whole night.

"For today, yes." Dayu nodded. "How was it?" I asked curiously.

"As always, Dao is easy to teach. He could copy my moves well enough once he learned the right techniques to execute them. A bit sloppy in the beginning but he'll get it. You know he has always been a diligent student." Dao said in an observing manner.

I stared at him. Gauging his emotions. I reached for his thigh. "Whats wrong? Why do you look troubled?"

"I don't know," Dayu turned his face away to hide his expressions from me. "Dao and Hua are in two separate locations. Its hard to think about leaving one child to be able to spend time with the other. I suddenly miss those days when I have them both close by and I don't have to choose which child I will look after...or train..."

I felt anger rising for my children. "Those ingrates. How dare they do this to us?" I grumbled.

Dayu chuckled. Then he sighed again. "I will do all I can to teach Dao in the time you allocated to us. You were right, he is not our only child. We have been here long enough. You have a Capital and an Imperial Family to guard. Hua needs us too." My heart's shoulders lowered as he spoke our daughter's name.

I lifted my body from the bed. "You must be tired. Lets go to sleep," I said while sidling close to Dayu.

I was only a little surprise when Dayu pushed me to lay on my back and climb on top of my body. "My body is tired, true, but my mind is still active. Help me quiet it down," my heart said as he pulled off his robes to get naked.

Per usual, Dayu is using me for comfort. I'm not complaining. I have devoted my life to making sure Dayu has all he needs to be at peace and quiet. But then again, I let our children give my heart problems. Maybe I'm not a good partner after all. Its impossible for me to eliminate the sources of Dayu's worries.

But if I cannot be a perfect partner, I am determined to be Dayu's perfect lover. I kissed Dayu hard as I sunk two oiled fingers in his warm channel. Softening and stretching him up for my cock. Dayu moved languidly on top of me. Enjoying himself, riding my fingers and bucking his own arousal against my belly.

"Oh captain...captain..." Dayu moaned while writhing beautifully. He put a palm on my cheek and look into my eyes with hazy stares. His eyes filled with desire. "I love you so much." Dayu sighed before sealing his lips on mine.

My sweet heart. I felt the muscle in my chest beating fast as I watch Dayu take his pleasure. I held his hips while he guided my manhood to his opening and slowly sank his body to impale himself on my cock. I groaned as his tight heat gripped me.

"Beautiful," I sighed as Dayu braced his palms on my chest for leverage and moved gracefully for our pleasure. He looks excited while riding me steadily. "Whats gotten into you? Ah, your insides feels so good. Its twitching around my cock," I touched Dayu's waist and moved my hips to push my cock deeper insid him.

Dayu stopped moving to grit his teeth and moaned deeply. He shuddered on top of me. We panted together. His insides is spasming around me and it feels so darn good.