Impatient

(AHRAN)

I'm still learning things that was different from before the "endless night" has happened. It looks like one of those changes is Wang Hua being the more protective one instead of Dao to his sister.

But thats nothing compared to Wang Dao growing up knowing that he caused his mother's death. I know before that General Wang has taken painstaking measures to hide the truth from the twins, but here...this time, Dao has grew up with his family blaming him for what happened.

I submerged myself to the pool and tried to get my power to flow...but I failed. My power is stagnant. Its sleeping. I don't know what to do. I need to find Adda. Maybe she has some ideas on why my once reliable power is malfunctioning.

"Enjoying your bathing time?"

I looked up to see Prince Jin standing by the pool, wearing his bath robe. He stepped into the pool without asking me if he can join me in there.

"Ah, this water feel nice." Prince Jin sighed and closed his eyes while leaning his body against the side of the pool.

"What do you want?" I am not stupid not to know that he joined me here because he wants something from me.

"You have seen Wang Hua," Prince Jin said without opening his eyes. "Tell me, is she destined for the Empress throne?"

"She is." I said.

Prince Jin opened his eyes. "Are you really telling me to usurp the throne from my brother?" A dangerous glint lit in his gaze.

"Wang Hua has the grace and fortitude to be the mother of this kingdom. But I am sure there are others like her who could marry Crown Prince Han."

"But Hua is the one engaged to the Crown Prince at the moment."

"Something you got a hand on, may I presume?" I asked coyly.

"It was a mistake on my part. But I am determined to make it all right. I am taking back the woman I love to be by my side," Prince Jin said while staring somewhere above the flowing hot spring.

"I could help if you will tell me the details of your mission you did in the Mughal Kingdom."

Prince Jin snorted. "Why would I do that? I don't trust you."

"Then I can't help you."

"Then be prepared to pay what you owe me with your life," Prince Jin gave me a cold look. "Don't make me regret saving you from your abductors. I won't regret giving you back to them."

"I have the protection of the Emperor." I reminded the first born prince.

"And I could conjure an opportunity to be next Emperor." Prince Jin retaliated.

"That would mean betraying your family."

"I'll enjoy hell, then." Prince Jin tilted his head back and closed his eyes again. "I think I am willing to suffer hell when I died instead of experiencing hell while I am still alive."

"Seeing Wang Hua married to someone else is hell to you?"

"Yes," thats Prince Jin's simple answer.

I sighed. "I see Wang Hua as an Empress but there is a chance that she won't match Crown Prince Han."

Prince Jin opened his eyes to look at me. "Is that what you will tell the Emperor?"

"I'll need to see the Crown Prince and Wang Hua together before I can make such judgment."

Prince Jin stared at me with growing annoyance. "You must think I am stupid. It sounds to me like you a buying time before allying yourself to me."

"No. You don't look stupid to me. You look impatient, Your Highness." I said squarely. "You want some show of faith? How about you telling me what I will get if I ever do what you ask from me..."