2. Handsome dude.

Anyways, whatever was my decision, even if I had told her to repair it, I myself had to do the same because as I was about to apprise her, a stunning man, 1 year older than me but in the same class as mine, with great enthusiasm, charming, and also a sportsman, walked into the classroom and all the eyes of pretty girls were attracted towards him. "Hi Steff", he greeted, "What are you up to?" 

OH MY GOSH! This was my reaction after seeing such an amiable personality. For a moment I was a bit jealous when he said 'Steff' instead of 'Steffi'. Are you wondering how did I come to know her name when I didn't really have a conversation with her? Well, remember, when I shrieked one of her friends had said, "Oh Steffi, what did you do?", and that's when I heard her name.

"Hey, Li! Nice to see you!", exclaimed Steffie. "Are you in the same class?". "Yes! Amazing right? As always our destinies lead us to study in the same class", said the endearing guy. When he said this, I got to know that somehow they knew each other since time. So his name is Lee, I thought at first. "Hey Lian, why didn't teachers put you in my class", an ear-piercing voice came from the door of our classroom. Here comes another girl, hubris, rogue, insensitive, narcissist and with many more savage norm which can be obvious while she was entering our classroom with pride and started chattering with popular people of my class. Now I got to know that his name is not Lee but Lian.

As these three friends, two sweet birds (Lian and Steffie) and one angry bird (The girl with pride) were carrying on with their tedious chat, the eyes that were once on this handsome dude, moved back into their work. I was too distracted for a short time but got back at my thoughts that why the hell had I kept my glasses on the desk. A regretful feeling was eating me from inside and couldn't focus on what to do next. 

I placed those pieces on the desk and as I was stepping out from my classroom to go into the washroom again to splash water on my face rolling with tears, "Hey, the girl with the specs, wait there", called Steffi. I got to know that she was calling me because I was the only one, present in the class that wore glasses, but all of a sudden broke. I turned towards her, sauntered, and stopped exactly beside Lian and opposite Steffi. "I am really sorry for the inconvenience but I promise that I will repair it as soon as possible." This is what she didn't say but I was expecting the same. Rather she briefed everything that happened between me and her to this impressive guy.

"Listen, I can't really understand how to apologise but please forgive me for what happened. I'll pay you the price and you may repair the same." What did she say? I should repair it by myself. First, she had said that she would surely repair it and make a brand new one for me but now she is telling me to repair it myself and she will pay for it. Oh wow! Then why did she had to say that at first? I said, "Okay, don't worry. No need to pay for it but I forgive you. And please look around before placing anything." "Thank you so much for understanding me, and by the way, what's your name?", she asked. And from here our friendship began.