29. Strange behaviour.

I glanced at all the pictures and told the driver to send me all. He then told me to save my number on his phone and I did. 

I reached home and also, I was the first one to be dropped. It was a pretty day but also unhandy. 

I freshened myself and as usual waiting for mom to come home, serve her a glass of water, have dinner together and go to my bedroom.

My phone vibrated and there was a message from Steffie to be online in another 10 minutes as we all five will be having a video call. She was out of her mind the whole day. Each moment there was something or the other that she told us to do. Now also I couldn't deny her request. I was all set to receive the call. Actually, there was nothing to do to get set only for this one silly call. I was just as usual in my night suit.

She made the call and we all were just looking at our screens. Lian was nicely sleeping on his bed. Mark and Jonathan were together and Steffie was looking pretty. I asked her what was the reason for that beauty. 

Then Lian said, "What could be the reason? It's because Mark is there so she is trying to impress him with her looks." 

That was so silly. We had a great chat and it was time for us to sleep.

The next day rose. As it was the holidays, so I had nothing to do. Mom would go to work and I would stay at home. In the middle of the day, we friends would call and spend hours talking to each other. So it wasn't completely a dull day. 

We had decided that once school starts, we are not going to tell anybody about our dates and all. So we had made it clear.

Days passed and that day had come when we had to go back to school. It was good to see my fellow classmates again. 

But this time whenever I would say anything to them, they would ignore me. I didn't know what was wrong with them. Even if I looked at them, they acted like I was disgusting. I didn't care much about them. 

But I had a fear that there must be some rumours that spread all over about me. But what type of rumours? Are they something about Jonathan and me? But it can't be, because these topics were only in between us, so there was no chance that these could be spread.

I came to my seat but I saw that Steffie's bag wasn't there. Lian's and Jonathan's bag was there behind my bench but not hers. It was also the time for the lecture to start. I was afraid that she may get late. So I wanted to go outside to look for her. 

When I took the step to go out and look for her, suddenly I saw her coming with two girls. They were the same girls whom I had seen for the first time with Steffie, while I was crying because my spectacles broke. 

This time Steffie had that attitude face which I had never seen before. She was different. 

"Announcement class, I have something to tell you. Soon after the interval bell rings, no one is going to move from their places. Understood?" she declared a statement.

The teacher entered and everybody sat on their places. Steffie too came and set beside me. 

I asked her about the present situation but she replied, "It would be better if you know at the same time like others." 

Lian and Jonathan were also waiting to know what she was about to do. And the hour came, where the teacher exited and students didn't move a bit. 

Steffie went in front with her phone, scrolled something and passed it to each and everyone in the class. I was the second last one to see it and Lian and Jonathan were the last ones.

My eyes remained opened when I saw that picture. It was the picture of me and Jonathan kissing.