31. Realisation.

"What are you guys doing? Are you both seriously dating? Do you really have feelings for each other? Was I right to tell you both to date each other? So now it's me again telling you to get separate. Don't pretend that you guys have real feelings." Steffie was furious. 

Lian bumped into and said, "Although it was you who brought up this, now it will be me who is going to lead the game. Just be prepared." 

She got frustrated at our acts and pulled Jonathan who was sitting beside me, sat on the bench and put her head down. Her mind was not stable. She felt like crying but she didn't. Lian was excited to know what this girl will do further.

The next four lectures ended and the school winded up too. It was time to go back home. 

Unlike before, Steffie took her way with her same old girls and not us. I and Lian accompanied each other to the main gate. 

When I was back home, as usual, I did something or the other. While I was sketching something, my phone vibrated. This reminded me of Steffie when she would call me like this. But this time it was Lian. We were on a conference call with Jonathan.

The reason for their call was the plan to discuss showing Steffie her correct position. She was feeling proud only because she was rich but I had the support of the other two rich men too. 

According to the plan we have to act in such a way where Steffie will be forced to hate us and live alone and realise what mistake she had done. Though it might be her jealousy of something, I don't know what, but this punishment of being alone would be the best.

For few days in school, we started ignoring her. She came and sat nearby me, but we took no notice of her. She was getting disappointed as she couldn't say anything to us. But soon after school, she had the girls who comforted her. But she was unable to receive that attention and interest from those girls, which she once received from us.

Days passed and she was slowly realising that she shouldn't have dumped us that way. Even if she had to reveal something about our dating, she should have used some other methods where our hearts won't get hurt. 

Students were losing interest in her too because she had no plans to further trouble us in any way. All that the students are interested in are the real-life dramas, and that they were unable to watch. Her two friends, those girls, also left her. 

They were now more interested in my and Jonathan's relationship. Everybody had accepted the fact that I and Jony were dating, but this was actually not true. It was just entertainment for the rest of the students secretly.

I wondered whether he told his brother Mark about her wrongdoings, and he said, "I didn't tell him because he might get more hurt if he knows that I am also involved in this. So it would be better if he doesn't know until Steffie gets in her senses." 

His reply clearly spotted that he was sensitive in relationships. Sometimes I wished that I could be his real girlfriend. But our fates are just playing games.

Our next exams passed and Steffie was feeling guilty. She was slowly realising. 

One day she came near us to talk. She was depressed. The students were hating her and she didn't know why, but she had realised that she did something wrong. 

Her mother got to know about this but Mark didn't. Mark was not involved in any way so it was at ease. But her mother was livid. The decision taken by her mother was to transfer school and the place they lived. And this made Steffie cry.