10. Missing people.

I couldn't understand what she was trying to do. That was all unplanned. She just caught hold of Lian's hand and went inside. Only I and that Lian's friend's brother were outside the door. What could I have done that time? The bulb inside my brain wasn't glowing. I was all confused. 

He was unknown to me and I didn't know how to start a conversation. He was so handsome, more gorgeous than Lian, that I couldn't take my eyes away from him. Oh, God! I don't know what I was going through at that time. This was actually a great chance for me to know him and impress him in all possible ways. But no! Everything should go slow. I can't even stand like a statue. I had to say something.

Just when I opened my mouth to ask him his name, without giving me the opportunity to speak, he swiftly said, "Hey let's go in. It won't be good if we stand here like this. They went in, so it's better if we could go in too." Such a pleasant voice he has. I thought he was a singer for sure. His words were so gratifying. Without wasting much time, I promptly replied, "Okay fine. Let's go."

He allowed me to go in first. We entered and looked around. Steffie and Lian weren't close by. I thought that they might have already gone into the decorated room. On one side I was thinking, why Steffie would do such a thing without informing me. She was ruining our whole plan.

 I wanted to go and check whether they were really in the room or not. But I had Lian's friend along with me. So I couldn't take him up because if they are not in the room, then it would be me who would spoil the fun by revealing our surprise to the unknown guest.

I told him, "Please wait here down, I'll quickly come from the washroom above." He respected me saying "I'll sit here. You can come at your own pace." Honestly speaking, I was in love with his voice. The way he spoke was so sweet, that I felt like kissing his lips and inheriting that voice in me. But how can I actually do that? I didn't know what type of feeling was getting generated inside me.

I climbed the stairs and opened the door of the room in search of them. Go to see there was no one. Only the air of the air conditioner could be felt. I wondered where they went.

I was coming down. I could see Lian's friend was sitting with his iPhone. Oh Gosh! Such a wealthy boy! I slowly took another step down and I could also see two people sitting with him. And there they were, Lian and Steffie beside him. 

'How come they are there, where had they gone, when did they come back, why did they go..' and many questions were rushing into my mind. I quickly descended down, missing the last step of the stair, and ran near them. 

"Hey, where did you both go? And why did you go without telling me? Was it so urgent? What are you guys up to?" I asked everything so rapidly that the people around, started watching me.

"Calm down. Why are you so anxious? I'll tell you everything later okay. Let's do that thing for what we have come here. Let's celebrate." Steffie tried to change the topic. 

I thought that it would be good if I don't overreact for silly reasons. Anyway, she will tell me all about that later. So I too made my mind be in a happy mood.