6. Birthday in the classroom.

As planned, everything was going fine. The classroom was decorated with balloons, and bold big letters saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAN' was written on the board. The teacher's table too was covered with a cloth and a cake was kept with overflowing chocolate. Our lecture was supposed to start at 9 am so there was still half an hour left to get things back to normal. 

Everybody was ready with their respective tasks. One was to burst the balloon, another one to throw confetti, someone else to spray green snow spray, many others to scream as loud as hell saying 'Happy Birthday Lian' and last but not the least, one was needed for poppers and it was me. I stood behind the door of the classroom, hiding with the poppers. Unfortunately, there was a bucket of water, kept after mopping the floor. There wasn't any time left to keep it somewhere else because we got the news that Lian was on his way to the classroom. So I stood there as comfortable as I could.

The curtains of the windows were closed and the room was dark. As Lian stepped his foot inside the classroom, the curtains were opened with full tilt, and everybody screamed 'Happy Birthday Lian' and busted the balloons. The person hiding opposite to me, behind the door, threw confetti and I was the only one left to pop the poppers. I moved my left foot ahead to get the exact angle to pop but suddenly, my foot kicked the bucket, the water was spilt all over the floor before my foot would take its position, and I slipped off.

As soon as they heard the sound of the bucket, everybody stared, and Lian twisted his head to see and stood just 1 metre away from me, and my falling over was so fast that I expected myself falling straight into Lian's arms. Guess what happened? Did I fall into Lian's arms? Do you think so? This is not a world of movies. In this world, things happen unexpectedly. So what do you think, what had actually happened?

Hopefully, I actually fell straight into his arms. Wow! I couldn't believe that sometimes movie scenes can be true! The feeling at that particular second was just indescribable. Everybody, with their eyes big, was watching us as if a real movie was being played. But here, we didn't remain so long holding each other as they show in movies, but everything was so quick that our romantic scene ended in just 6 seconds.

As soon as we both stood still, "Wow! Look at that! There seems to be a couple coming right up in another few days." Everybody was startled. "Lian come fast! the cake on the table is waiting for you." Steffie said, standing beside the table. All came around the cutting table, and Lian with the knife was the centre of attraction. 

"Three, Two, One" and there, he cut the cake. Everybody put their hands together and went one by one, including me, to put the piece of the cake in his mouth. When it was my turn, one boy in a hilarious way, yelled and said, "Come on Anora, You can pick up a big piece of cake and flip it on Lian's face." "Yes Anora, You can do it!" Others too encouraged.

I wasn't feeling to do that way. Steffie too thought like me. She also didn't like that idea in the class so she made it clear, "if we do so, it would be difficult for Lian to clean it up because there are no soaps in our washrooms and it would take a lot of time too. So better to be within our limits." After listening to Steffie, I obeyed her decision and just fed him a small piece of cake.