19. Perfect mouth.

When I saw her, I wished that this silly bi**h could get suspended or someone could complain about her to the principal or somehow she could just leave this school. Whenever there was something great going on in between us, she always had to interrupt and ruin our moods. 

"Hey, you are the new student who came today right, Mr. handsome?" Wensha yelled from the door of our classroom. She was gradually coming towards us.

Instead of saying her first word to Lian, she directly jumped into Jonathan. "Hey Mister, you look quite handsome. What is the secret of your beauty and...?" 

For the first time, she didn't even look at Lian. And guess what happened. Before she could speak any further, Jonathan replied, "Hey you Ms Chatter, better not to get involved with me because I am not the type of a boy who you think. Take that silly mouth of yours and get out of our class." 

I knew Jony had a perfect answer. This was the first time that she got so much insulted. I, Steffie and Lian didn't bother to involve in between them. We were just sitting and enjoying her getting insulted.

Wensha didn't know what to do. She had never expected that handsome boys were filled with this much pride that they had the guts to insult a pretty girl. She felt so embarrassed and left the class. 

While walking out, she stood near the door, turned back and howled, "Listen, Mr Harsh, you are gonna pay for what you did to me. Don't be so confident about yourself only because you have a perfect face. Understood?" 

Jony in turn stood up, kept one leg on the bench while another one on the floor and replied pridefully, "And you young old lady, warned you, better not to get involved with me. You too don't be confident about yourself only because you look pretty too. Understood?"

His answers were just marvellous. He repeated back her own dialogues and warned her back. She was flooded with anger that while leaving the classroom she kicked one bench which was near the door. Although the bench didn't get hurt but seemed like her leg pained. 

I quietly went near the door, like a sleeking lizard, and peeped out to see what else she would kick on her way. I could make out that her leg suffered quite a lot by looking at the steps she took while walking in the corridor. I giggled and came back to my place.

Lian commented, "Woh Jony! You are the only person in this world who has the best mouth to roast someone. And this time you used your skill at the right time." 

Steffie and I too appreciated his talent for speaking. And here, mine and Steffie's, friendship with Jonathan started growing up. 

Intervals were not too long, so it was time for another few lectures. I don't think so that I have to tell you how it feels during boring lectures. So let's fast forward our clock and see what happens after school.

It was 2 pm and our bell rang. Students grabbed their bags and ran out of class. We never ran like them and I don't know why. 

As we were walking down the stairs, Steffie said, "Lian, it's your last day today. I don't think so that we might meet after this. Wishing you a great journey." 

It seemed like she was overwhelmed with sadness. And then she suddenly stopped in the middle. We too stopped.

"What happened Steffie, are you okay?" Jonathan asked her. 

She looked around. We too looked around. It looked like we were imitating whatever she was doing. I and Jonathan were looking at what was going on. Lian didn't seem to be in a steady mood. 

After looking around, she faced down. There was no one around us as we were the last people because all the other students ran out while we were walking. Only four of us were there on the platform. Suddenly Steffie raised both her hands and fell onto Lian, hugging him.

Lian got a jerk but thank God he held her and therefore she didn't fall. Steffie was crying. I too was watching it with tears in my eyes. Her state was miserable. Her throat was choking due to crying, so she couldn't speak a single word. It felt pitiful after looking at her.