20. Acting practise.

While she was crying in Lian's arms, he too couldn't keep that grief and slowly tears were rolling down his face. He held her more tightly than before because this time, he was affected by Steffie's sorrow. 

She sobbed, "I thank you for always being my best friend bro. I'll miss you a lot. Always be happy Okay?" 

Hearing her words made me cry too. 

"You too take care Steff. Gonna miss you too." Lian shed tears. 

Jonathan's face turned red because of crying. OMG. I couldn't see him crying. On one side he was looking cute too. His expressions were making me fall for him.

This scene lasted a little longer than expected and we suddenly heard the sound of someone's heels. Someone was coming and we quickly ran down and reached the main gate. 

Everybody stopped crying and brought back their original faces. Soon we wished each other a good evening and left towards our own routes. 

But Steffie and Lian had the same route, as always. I hoped that they could get better with each other in this little time left.

I reached home and had my lunch. There was homework, so I sat to complete that. I was a brilliant student, although I didn't pay attention in the class, YouTube was there to help me. I finished my work in 15 minutes and went to take a nap. 

It was around 4.15 pm when my phone started vibrating. I had kept it beside my pillow so I felt the vibrations. I woke up and saw, it was Steffie. 

I received, "Hello". 

"Ano could you please do me a favour?" she asked. I wished that there were no more surprises because I just woke up from my sleep and was feeling lazy.

I told, "Yes sure, as long as it is not a surprise." 

She replied. "No stupid. Who is going to give surprises now? I just wanted you to meet me near the playground of our school. I'll be taking you somewhere as I have some work. Come exactly at 5 pm okay. I'm hanging up now." 

Before I could speak anything, she disconnected. I had enough time to get fresh up and left to see what she was up to.

We both met each other at 5 pm.

 "What is it? Why did you call me so suddenly?" I asked her. 

She said, "Follow me okay, and no more words." 

There was a paper in her hand. I wanted to ask her what it was, but I couldn't ask since she had said 'No more words'. 

I followed her and we reached near a house but it wasn't really a house. I went inside and saw it was a big hall. The area of the room was as big as my old school. It was that big, I couldn't believe my eyes. There were windows on both side of the walls and a huge stage in front.

"Come on, let's go on the stage and practise." Said Steffie and she pulled my hand. 

'Practise'? I wondered what she meant by that. We both were on the stage with no audience. 

She said, "I hope you remember that I'll be taking part in an acting competition. So I brought you here to judge me. Okay?" 

As she was telling me this I remembered something that she had mentioned once. Oh yes! The crying acting. I remembered.

She gave me the paper that she held. All her dialogues were written on that. I went down the stage and stood in front. Her acting was marvellous. She was doing her parts very well. Her Idiolect was so pleasing. I was very glad to see that she could use one of her talents in some show. She was perfect in her work. I clapped when she bowed.

"Bae, you are pretty amazing ha! Never expected you to be this good. Good job." I said. 

She tittered and came down. "I hope I could get first place in the competition and show everyone how talented I am." 

She was very much excited. I could make out by the way she spoke. 

"Don't worry. Just give your best and I know you will surely going to receive a place. Don't show off much because everybody knows you are very talented and they might get jealous and try to discourage you. Behave yourself on backstage and..."

I was telling her all this and she suddenly jumped in-between "Okay dear. Please keep these words on the day of the competition. Let's not waste our time here." 

I knew she got annoyed with my lecture, but never mind. I just wished that she doesn't act like a child when I am not near. After finishing the practise, we went to our usual place, 'The Throwback Café'.