22. Boy contacted.

Almost 4 days passed there was no news of Lian. We knew that he would contact us as soon as he would get free, and I and Steffie were both waiting for his call. 

After our school winded up with a great party of pizza and cola in the class of all XI Science students on the occasion of Wensha's leaving ceremony without her presence, students were going back home, and so did I, Steffie and Jonathan. These four days, it was just we three going back home together.

While we were on our ways, Jonathan said, "You remember that I had mentioned my brother when we were having our chats during the interval when we got to know each other?" 

"Oh yes! We remember," said Steffie. 

He started telling the news, "Three days back he too went to play football at a National level. Yesterday he had called me and said that they will be allotted their private rooms with a roommate. And that too in a 5-star hotel. So lucky right?"

 I knew that his brother, Mark, was also a football player but I never knew that he plays so well that he too got selected. But I wonder whether Lian and he, both got selected at the same time or something.

"Yes, I know. Your brother really has a great fortune. He must be proud of himself." Said Steffie. 

That time I interrupted and asked him, "Your brother also went along with Lian?" 

He answered, "No, No. Their clubs are different. Lian went before him. They are not together. But yes! The place where they went to play is the same." 

"Do you mean that they both stay in the same hotel?" I asked again. 

"No my goodness. Just now I said that they would be living in a 5-star hotel from today onwards. Before this, they were still playing in different regions on different days. So they had to keep travelling and there was no definite place to stay. But now they won't have any practice for few days, therefore they will be living in a hotel. Got it?" He explained to me all this.

"And what about Lian? Did you get any news from him?" I asked again. 

"No. He might be too busy that he cannot contact us. His club is hardworking unlike my brother's. So he doesn't get time. As far as my knowledge, my brother and Lian will be playing at the same place, so he might stay in the hotel where my brother will stay. There are chances to meet each other. I am not sure about him but I am pretty much sure about my brother because he already informed me all this." He delineated.

I was getting confused but I didn't ask furthermore to annoy him. I really wanted to know about Lian, but it was sad that he couldn't contact us. I wished that time comes soon. 

As we were on our ways, Steffie said, "Let's meet today at the café after having your lunch. Okay?" 

Jonathan and I agreed. We went home, had our lunch and came to the café. We all met there and Jonathan was eager to know what was the reason for the meeting.

Steffie said, "After our exams, we got 7 days to enjoy right. There will be holidays. So let's go somewhere to roam. And Jonathan, since we are two girls and you are the only boy, you can bring any of your friends along regardless he is not annoying. Is this okay with you both?"

I got shocked. I had to think about it because I didn't know whether my mom would agree or no. 70% chances were there to agree because she never denies rich people. Since Steffie was from a good family, my mom would agree but 30% chances were to disagree because she wanted me to take care of the house while she is working. So if I don't stay, there will be no one in the house the whole day. Anyways, not think too much because I had faith that she would surely allow me.

While we were discussing this, Jonathan's phone was ringing. It was his brother Mark calling him and that too a video call. Steffie started sweating. Jonathan received the call and started to speak to his brother. I could see him. He was damn cute but not as handsome as Jonathan. So my feelings didn't wake up for him. 

Mark was already in his hotel and was showing his room to Jonathan. I could see Jony's phone from the side but Mark couldn't see me. Steffie was feeling shy, I don't know why, and she went outside. I and Jonathan were both inside.

As his brother was showing him his room, he mentioned his roommate too and asked Jony, "Bro, Do you know who is my roommate here? It is the person that you know." 

I heard him saying this and thought it might be a guy who is very close to him. Then I suddenly remembered Lian. Will it be Lian who is his roommate? 

"Tada. Here see bro, Lian is my roommate" said Mark. And yes! I was correct.