28. Kissing game.

His lips touched mine. My upper lip was in between his lips and his lower lip was in between my lips. He held tight but with ease, without hurting me. This was my first kiss ever. I could feel oxytocin flowing. It was so relaxing. 

I never thought that a kiss could be this comforting. He was leaning on me and my head banged on the window and it pained. Our scene was over. The others were satisfied watching us and within no time, everyone was back to normal.

As my head pained Jony asked in concern, "Are you okay?" 

I said yes. 

That feeling for a little while was something indescribable. It was the day when I realised that acting like adults when we are teens, costs friendships. 

I and Jony had to give ourselves to each other to make up the relationship between Steffie and Mark. This was the biggest sacrifice I had made.

My head was still paining. We were heading towards the beach. It was a long way. We almost fell asleep in the car itself. The driver woke us up when we reached. 

Lian was the first one to wake up and then me. I saw that Mark was sleeping on Steffie's shoulder. It was so romantic. Jonathan and I weren't sleeping like that. 

I quietly told Lian that before we could wake them both up, let's take a picture, and he agreed. Then we woke them up and got out of the car.

The scenery was unimaginable. With breeze all over, and our hair would sway along with it. The sound of the waves was easing up. The chirping of the birds was also very pleasant. There wasn't much crowd. We five of us stepped our feet forward and ran towards the water.

No sooner did we wet our feet, than we started splashing water on each other. We were running all over. 

While running, Lian fell and his clothes were all wet. We didn't have any extras too. Only because he was wet, he pushed us all in the water saying that everybody should be treated equally, and it was fun to see us playing like kids. 

We told the driver to click some pictures for memories. The time was passing fast. No matter how much we were acting like children, but this was the best enjoyment I ever had.

The sun was falling. We had our seats on a nearby bench made of log. There were some couples at our side. Their sight was making us copy them. Actually, they were hugging each other and kis..kis...kis...uh, I feel shy to say it. I hope you, the reader, is an expert in understanding such situations.

Looking at them Steffie said, "Ano, see the way how they comfort each other. You and Jony should also do the same way." 

This girl was really crazy that day, telling us to do things one by one. I was a bit uncomfortable, but at the same time who would deny a request of this sort when you actually experienced it and it felt amazing. 

Surprisingly Jony agreed and told her back, "If we both kiss, promise that you two would also kiss." And Steffie agreed.

This time too, without any signals, Jonathan just pulled me towards him and quickly gave a peck. They had asked for a kiss and this guy gave a peck. 

I felt like the time went really fast. I couldn't even taste that moment. 

And after this, he said to them, "It's now your turn." And Steffie too did the same thing for Mark, without any warning she pulled him but it was Mark who made the move to kiss and theirs was actually a kiss and not peck. I felt jealous.

We had played an amazing game that we had never played before. Guess which is that game? Of course, the kissing game. 

Never in my life, I gave anybody the chance to touch me without my permission, but today was the day that all my rules had no respect. After this last game, we went back to the car. The driver was all set to leave us all at our respective doors of the homes.

We all were tired after running and playing this nonsense but a sweet game. So we were feeling to sleep again, but this time I didn't sleep. 

It was so silent in the car. There was just me and the driver who was awake. I asked the driver to show me the pictures he clicked, and he gave me his phone. 

I was going through all the pictures and found that there was one picture where I and Jonathan were kissing and at the back of us, Steffie was secretly clicking our picture. I just kept that in mind and did not make a point of asking why she clicked it.