27. Topic changed.

It was then my turn. I glanced at the menu again just to choose a different item because I didn't want them to tease me too. So I ordered something different. 

But at the same time, I wanted them to tease me because some feelings were evolving in my heart for him and he too could generate some feelings for me. But I also don't want anyone to know. Oh! This feeling is something else. It just can't be explained in words. 

We all gave our orders and the waiter went his way.

There was a lot of time until we had the food on our table, so we continued to tease Steffie and Mark. 

Mark was hesitating but he wasn't getting annoyed. He was secretly enjoying this. 

Then suddenly Jonathan acted like he was the priest and asked Steffie, "Ms Steffie Smith. Do you take Mark as your boyfriend, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, and bla bla bla, because I don't know further what is that sentence. So as a whole, do you accept to date Mark?" 

I and Lian were laughing at his actions and what he was saying. It was really very funny. Seemed like it was the wedding day. 

Steffie was just looking at us while Mark was blushing.

Shyly Mark said "Bro, are you trying to embarrass Steffie over here? Let's do this some other time." 

I busted out laughing at his shyness. 

Lian said to him, "So shortly you wanna say that you are ready to be his boyfriend but not now. Right?" 

And I carried on with that statement in a humorous manner, "What are you asking Li. When he said next time means he surely has some feelings for Steff. No matter now or later. But he wants to be her boyfriend." 

Then Jonathan spoke out, "Okay then, it's concluded that Mark and Steffie are going to date from today onwards."

We three were enjoying what was going. Steffie wasn't uttering any word but now she made out in nervousness and changed the topic, 

"Ano and Jony. The way you both are declaring, what if I say that you both date and tell me how it feels. Without knowing our concerns you both are trying to conclude the way you want. So I too insist you both to date. If you both date, then I and Mark will surely date. What do you say Mark? Agree?" 

And Mark replied without thinking anything "Agreed" and Lian also agreed.

What did happen suddenly? Steffie abruptly changed the topic from her and Mark to me and Jonathan. It was now a confusing thing. 

They made a deal that if we both date, then they will surely date each other. I and Jonathan were looking at each other. "What should we do?" I whispered. 

He was thinking. I was restless at that moment. Jonathan, straight away, without bringing to my notice, announced, "I agree. I am ready to date Ano if you both are going to date each other. Otherwise, I have no interest in her. I am doing this only for your sake Mark." 

That really hurt me when he said that he didn't have any interest in me. But I actually wanted him to be my boyfriend. 

Since I didn't want anyone to about it, I mentioned, "I also agree only for the sake of Steffie, otherwise I also don't want to date anyone at this age."

We made our decisions without letting know each other. 

"Okay then. Since you both agreed, let it be started with a kiss." Said Mark. 

His assertion was weird. We four found it very awkward. We could understand why he said that because he wasn't in his right mind because of this dating situation. 

Steffie told him graciously, "Look, Mark, since there are many people out there, it won't be good to see that kids like us are doing such kind of stuff. So better not to act like adults. Okay?" 

She had that great sense to make someone calm. And he admitted but it wasn't still an end.

He then said, "If not here, how about in the car? There won't be anyone except the driver. He would be busy driving, so in meantime, you both can kiss." 

His every proclamation was making my heart flutter. 

This time everybody agreed and Jony too. So there was nothing left in my hand and I also agreed. 

Our lunch was on the table. Everything was delicious. The bill was paid by Steffie. We went towards the car. On the way, they reminded me and Jony of something and I hope you know it reader.

When we reached the car, our places shifted. It was me, followed by Jony and then Mark and Steffie. I sat in such a manner that Lian, who was seating in front, was able to see but the driver cannot. I sat exactly behind the driver's seat so that he won't be able to see the thing that we were about to do. 

The car started and their eyes were on me and Jony. They were looking so attentively. Jony slowly came towards me. He closed his eyes. My heart was beating very fast. He brought his lips near mine. I never thought that he was so confident about this. I was still, sweat was dropping off my forehead and he was about to kiss me.