Chapter 7 - The Beast Of A Emperor

In the Easter Part of the Samrat there was a place called East Peria, ruled by the king Riharsh. Inside the palace a man sitting in his private room listening to the information that his secret guard gathered. The person's index finger continuously tapping on the hard gold plated table making 'thuk' sound.

"Your majesty, it is correct that Emperor Manik married the only daughter of General Kanta. The marriage ceremony was done wonderfully making a good show among the citizens of Samrat" the guard kneeling on ground informed.

Riharsh frowned then smacked the table harshly "that bastard" his teeth clenched so tightly that it pained him "I know why he married that girl. He wanted to assured that the general will always be on his side. If the general even think of rebelling then he can easily use the daughter as a pawn"

"Your Majesty, it says that the daughter of General never stepped out of the general mansion. Even most people has not seen her. She lived an isolated life in the general mansion" the guard said.

"Hmph" Riharsh coldly sneered "so what? Does that change the truth that she is the only daughter the general ever had?"

The guard kneeling on ground trembled slightly. Working for Riharsh is a really hard work. Riharsh bears a bad temper that could change in a blink of eye. And he is a kind of person who never think of anything besides himself.

"Manik is too claver. He knows when to work and when to stop. Years ago, I was able to make his brother cripple. But that did not broke his spirit and even I would have killed him but he was lucky to survive that" Riharsh clenched his fist.

"Your Majesty there is another news that the emperor summoned a disciple from Varishtha Temple to treat his brother. The report said the poison has been cured already but there is no news about his legs being cured" the secret guard informed.

Suddenly Riharsh laughed loudly "that bastard thinks he can cure his little brother?" He laughed again "let him try as much as he wants. But it won't effect on the result that his brother won't be standing on his legs in this life"

He grabbed the wine cup and drank a mouthful of wine "keep eyeing there. I need every information about them, including every small details"

The secret guard nodded before disappearing. Uluk, the general Riharsh walked forward "your majesty's calculation is accurate. Though the emperor able to survive the attack that night but his brother's condition has tensed him severely"

Riharsh smirked "Defeating him is not that easy. He is skilled in many techniques. But he is helpless when we hunt down his weakest point" his mood suddenly become good thinking about the helpless look on Manik's face.

He turned and gulped down another mouthful wine "I asked you to bring that woman. Where is she?"

Uluk nodded "your majesty can be assured, I have already brought her here. Just waiting for his majesty to speak about that matter"

Riharsh waved his hand "Don'ts waste my time. Go and bring her here"

Uluk bowed before gesturing towards his guard who immediately brought a woman or to say dragging a woman inside the room who was shouting and crying.

"Let me go. Why did you bring me here? I want to go home"

But who will hear her plead? The two guard ignored her ranting and dragged her in the middle. Riharsh's lips twitched as he looked that woman. She was the one who performed a dance on the celebration day. From the moment he saw her, he wanted to have her. And now she is here finally. He waved his hand and Uluk and two other guards left the room.

"You are such a beauty. A beauty like you should be cherished properly. It can't be wasted" he voiced with his strong tone.

The woman trembled with fear. What mistake she did that she have to face such beast. Her madam once said that the emperor of East Peria is a lustful beast. He even take woman in animalistic way. A woman is considered lucky if she can survived the night. Thinking about all that her heart sank down. She clutched her cloth in fist tightly.