Chapter 71 - The Exclusive Reward

If it was a normal day,the deputy minister would not be this terrified but now that the situation turned around and glaring against them he couldn't help but feel his fingers tremble slightly. He was so angry that he almost crumble the paper and throw it on the face of the brothel woman. But in reality he couldn't. In a anger he glanced at Pari before giving his full attention towards the half naked woman.

"What's all this?" He waved the letter "this is just small information that could not be taken as a proof. If you want to prove your words then you need more effective evidence. A simple later which contains some mere words is not enough to prove innocence or accusation"

The woman frowned slightly. She squeezed the hem of the sheet tightly before throwing a hard glare "this letter is the evidence, what do you want me to do more? Is not it enough to show you the amount written on the letter with the seal? Deputy minister, you may be the highest ranked official in Patchal, but that does mean anything in our Sea Corner. Many highest ranked official has visited and even asked for my services and left extremely satisfied. You  and other officials are just like those one who covet us for your own satisfaction then treat us like a dirt" the woman spat angrily "I do not have time to spend in this matter, I came here because someone asked me to and since you don't want to believe in this letter then I can show you one more evidence" saying this she pulled out a small bottle and threw it on the floor.

The glass bottle scattered and the liquid inside it spread on the floor. A nice, pleasent smell mixed in the air.

"Is this the new arrived Golden Perfume?" One of the ladies asked.

"Yes, it is" other one nodded.

"Oh my, it is so exclusive that my father couldn't buy it on first sell" another one lamented.

"I heard the only one who could afford to buy a bottle is from deputy residence" when another girl said, her eyes widened and she covered  her mouth with her palm immediately. With this remark everyone turned towards Pari who was standing at side silently. In the deputy residence she is the only one who will get the best beauty products on first arrival.

Pari's heart started to race. She don't know how things has become like this and she don't have a single idea about it. It is true she had a bottle of Golden Perfume last month but how come it landed in here?

"Why everyone is looking towards me?" She asked trying to act normally suppressing her racing heart "it's just a bottle. And it's not like the shop only sells  one bottle of perfume"

Hearing that the woman of brothel laughed out "Young lady, what you said is right. The shopes of Patchal doesn't sell only one bottle in the entire state but do you forgot that this bottle is extremely exclusive and for a such premium product to share on market it takes 2 month at least"

Before deputy minister could say anything Nandini decided to step in "Deputy Minister is there any other things that you want to know more? Are not this evidence are clear enough to take actions? Or could it be that Deputy Minister knowingly trying to drag this situation longer. But I don't think it is appropriate, this ladies also need to head back to their home and we can keep them here for entire night"

Deputy Minister clenched his fist tightly. He was so angry from inside but still he is not able to do anything. With anger he squeezed the letter in his hand. All the evidence are directing towards his daughter and from his point of view he can guess that the assistant officer already know the truth and if he don't take his action then it will only prove that he give importance to his family more than his duty.

He turned around and looked at Pari "I thought all this years I have taught you enough but today you proved it wrong. I didn't expect it from you. This is such a disappointed"