Chapter 43 - Royalty Of Virat

Ageratina marched inside the room and almost throw the grapes on table when she placed the basket with thud. Nandini was sitting by window side and drinking her morning tea. Hearing the harsh sound she looked up.

"Someone is in bad mood"

Ageratina turned around and her face showed guilty. She slowly walked forward "my lady, that lad out there is too arrogant. What does he takes me for?" Her face turned red with anger.

Nandini placed the tea cup on bed before reaching out her hand and grabbed Ageratina's soft hand before patting lightly.

"I told you to stay calm no matter what. Anger won't solve your problem not give any way out. It will only cause you harm yourself than your enemy"

Ageratina calmed down and nodded "I was aggressive  for a moment. Please forgive me"

Nandini smiled "now tell me, why are you so angry and that lad who is he?"

"Looking at him, I never saw him before and he was wearing royal cloths and there was a servant boy with him. He was presenting himself as a hero saving a young girl from hard work" Ageratina frowned but then humphed.

Nandini raised her left eyebrow "hero saving a girl from hard work?" Then she closely observed Ageratina's face.

Such a delicate fair looking face with pair of clear twinkling eyes and red lips. The pink blush of anger give another charming look on her expression. She sighed internally. Such a beautiful lady, who will think of her as a maid which such simple yet elegant clothing style and beautiful figure. That lad must have seen something interesting.

"Since he was there with good gesture shouldn't you consider it?"

Ageratina looked at Nandini then sulked "my lady you can say like that. I was just engaged in plucking some grapes what's thete so hard work about. Besides it was an inch higher branch, I don't need anyone's help to get it. That lad approached like he is doing some great work and even asked me to request his help. He is clearly insulting me"

Nandini shook her head. How she is going to make this girl understand some basic movements of flirtation? She knows Ageratina's ability. This girl has strong body and also has fighting skills let alone plucking some fruits. But the other part couldn't know this fact yet gestured for help. Besides Nandini new clearly with Ageratina's attractive features anyone ...

"Calm down" Nandini smiled "how would he know about your ability when you never met him before. Every girl of your age represent delicate features and shy nature so it must be the reason he thought to help you. Besides it's not a big matter so forget about it and stop sulking around, you face turning hideous"

Ageratina poured before walking towards the table and picked her busket then left hurriedly. Nandini sighed again before picking up her tea cup. Just then Vaibhav appeared infront of her.

"Good morning sister in law" he greeted.

"You are here finally?" Nandini frowned "I have not seen you for days. Where have you been?"

"I was doing some works" he replied before eyeing inside the room. 

"Sit down first. The one you are searching is not here so don't waste your energy straining your eyes" Nandini said suddenly causing him startle.

Vaibhav quietly sit down before laughing nervously "I..I..was not searching anyone" he grabbed the glass of water before gulping down.

Nandini observed his action "of course, I know my room is quite good to admire"

Hearing it Vaibhav's face turned pink shade. Is it that obvious? His sister in law can guess so accurately.

"I heard there was another royalty in temple" Nandini changed the topic.