Chapter 86 - In Search Of Aiyara

-:Weekend Update:-

Good Evening and hope to enjoy the time with a new Chapter 😘

~~~~~~~~

In the palace of East Peria, Riharsh stood near the huge window with his arms behind his back. He looked outside where the training field could be seen. His armies are training, practicing with each other.

"Where is Umaj?" He said in his deep harsh voice.

The secret informer behind him lowered his head "your majesty he is in Samrat. And we also got the information that he even entered the palace"

Riharsh frowned "entered the palace?"

He knows how tight the security of Samrat is. Umaj is not capable enough to get past the security system of the palace entrance. Then how come he got inside it?

"Yes your majesty" the informer replied again "it was said that Princess Kashimin of Samrat is sick and has been staying in bed over two months. The imperial doctors couldn't find any fault in her, still they could not cure her fully. So when Princess Kashmin's mother her highness Kumeka heard about master poison she called him personally in the palace"

Riharsh nodded "how did Kumeka find Umaj?"

"Master poison entered the capital few days back but during his staying he faced many people who was suffering from poison so he helped them and this is how the rumours spread about him"

"Did he send any message?"

The informer shook his head "no your majesty, since master poison left East Peria he didn't try to form any contact with us"

"Didn't try?" Riharsh turned around and smashed the flower vase on the floor "he left East Peria over a month yet there's no response from his side. What the hell is he doing?" He shouted.

The informer who stood at the side wiped the sweat on his forehead secretly. Their king is always known as the most cruel one. He even witnessed how their king used innocent women then threw them out once he was done. Those pitiful women are half dead or ruined for good. Not only that, he even witnessed some of his subordinates to died with extreme torture because they could not complete the tasks. He doesn't even want to imagine himself in their place. That would be too painful to die like that.

"Your majesty, our team tried to form a connection but it was that master poison does not want it. He himself avoided our contact deliberately" the informer said before the king could start blaming him.

Riharsh's face turned red with anger. He kicked the side table violently before shouting "that bastard…. I thought since his father has served the former Kings with loyalty, Umaj will also continue to do that but I was wrong. That bastard finally showed his true self" he clenched his fist tightly.

"Your majesty, what should we do now?" The informer asked.

"Since he started the rebellion and has gone against East Peria. Now he deserves punishment. Keep eyeing her every moment. Don't let him escape"

"Yes your majesty" the informer replied and bowed before disappearing from the room.

But how could he tell that, keeping eyes on master poison is not difficult but the fact he entered inside the palace, let alone the person he can't even see master poison's shadow then how he is going to keep that man under his watch. But this kind of thing is only for him to know. He can't let Riharsh know about it by any means. Who wants to die because of this small matter?