Chapter 32 - Master?

In the room Master monk and Aiyara stood there in silence. The dim light of the lanterns hanged in each corner bathing the room with in silence. Master monk turned and looked at Aiyara who was standing nervously. Her fist clenched and her eyebrows furrowed tightly. He sighed looking at her state then shook his head.

"Are you serious about the diagnosis you made?" He asked.

Aiyara raised her head "I will never go wrong in that matter. The poison in their body is truly dangerous and also you checked them as well. Then why are you asking me such question?"

"It's because to make sure of it. Besides you have been practicing the medicine for years now. So giving a light interrogation is not bad either. It will help you to improve yourself"

Aiyara poured "I have thoroughly checked their body condition. I don't know how they ended up catching such poison but this is true that the poison is high grade one and made by experts. This kind of poison can't be natural. It was human made"

Master monk nodded "this things are becoming serious. I think there are more than we can imagine. But before going through that matter, more important is to find a solution of this situation. The disciples has been my responsibility and if anything were to happen then I can't answer their guardians for putting them in the mouth of death without any guilty"

"That kind of poison also can't detoxified by Arak who has speciality in poison study. He directly rejected" Aiyara frowned.

"He is good but not the best one. Arak hard work to study but still his mind also has some limits that can be crossed so it's natural for him to say he is unable. Afterall he is still a disciple" master monk shook his head. How come some unknown poison had attacked his disciples out of no where. This has never happened before.

"If those disciples couldn't be cured then all people will lose their trust in our traditional medicine practice. It will be a great shame for our temple. We can't even save our own people then how could other people believe in us to save them"

Aiyara looked at him then sighed "I think I need to ask for help" she said after sometime.

Master monk glanced at her "are you sure?" His lips curled in mocking smile.

Aiyara glared at him "what's wrong with that? If a disciple couldn't solve problem it's their masters duty to help them so that the disciple can improve the themselves. You don't have to mock me like that. You are worst, even in such situation you dare to give such expression" she huffed then turned around and left quickly like there is fire.

Master monk looked at the closed door then shook his head. This child...

In the room Nandini was lying on couch closing her eyes. Just then someone barged inside like a whirlwind. Atropa and Ageratina startled looking at the person and the flower pot in Atropa's hand almost crashed on floor. Nandini opened her then looked at the person standing before her.

"What's your problem?" She asked lazily.

The person before her suddenly fell on her legs and clutched on it tightly before bawling "master you have to help me. Even that man mocking at me"

Nandini narrowed her eyes "oh, you still remember you have a master?" Then closed her eyes again "you can't even properly walk and fell on people, I don't recognise you as my disciple"

Atropa and Ageratina at the side snickered lightly.

The person's eyes filled with years "master you can't abandon me like that. That incident was an accident. I just slipped and couldn't control my body and fell on master's husband. Master I have always been a good disciple. How can you abandon me like that. Master you have to help me"