Chapter 25 - Cute???

In the East Peria, the clone tower...

Under the long and huge tomb typed tower two man dressed in black soldier armour guarding the entrence gate. The whole place was sleeping in silence and as the night fall only the few sounds of insects can be heard.

"It has been long, say will his majesty come today?" One of the soldier asked.

"What are you talking about? His majesty is busy with work. That Mihap has attacked suddenly and  his majesty is suppressing them" other one replied.

"Is his majesty's mind not working? Just for a woman he went through such mess?" The man narrowed his eyes but the other one could not see his expression as there was no light under the tower.

"That woman is the youngest princess of Mihap and also regarded as extremely beautiful one in Mihap. Besides his majesty has lusted over beautiful things so it's natural for him to go after that woman"

"Hell, the one who have to suffer are us, guiding here in this dark night. His majesty already has numerous beauties in his harem, he never get satisfied with them?"

"His majesty prefers fresh things. Those women in the harem has already been used for countless time. Some of them even thrown in brothel. Do you think those women can satisfy his majesty for long. And about this princess caged in tower her luck is also the same. His majesty will favour her for some times then...who knows what will happen to her after that. She is lucky enough that still she managed to survive this long because of the sudden conflict caused by the Mihaps"

The other one did not replied but sighed. The princess's life is doomed now. Who will even dare to save her knowing who kidnapped him. At that very moment, there was a sound which is abnormal.

WHOOSH~

The two soldiers jolted suddenly. But in the dark sight nothing can be seen. Before they could understand what's happening around there was another sound. And they felt something warm running down from their throat and next second two bodies fell on ground with thud. The lifeless body does not even get to know who killed them but silently lost their lives. On the brick on the towar's extended wall, a huge bird figure sitting and clearly gazing the the body on the ground.

With a screech, the bird flew from there going above the tower top. Some people who was hidden in large bush come forward lighting the torch and heading towards the tower.

In the Palace... Riharsh gulped down a glass of wine. He was feeling happy today. Finally after a month the battle ended. Now it's time to see the little bird in the cage and enjoy the pleasure. That princess is truly beautiful and the moment he saw her, he determined to kidnap her no matter what and now its finally in his hand.

"Your majesty, Mihap is defeated greatly, they will never dare to go against East Peria again" Uluk said informing the result and their victory.

Riharsh waved his hand "where is the general?"

"That..." Uluk paused for a moment "he managed to escape through their recently produced new technique. And the way he escaped shows towards Samrat"

Riharsh frowned "forget it. If he takes shelter there, it's useless to chase behind him. Samrat is covered with mountains and deep forests besides that territory is not something we can afford to go against. The time is not arrived yet"

Samrat's technique of security is too tight and it's not possible to go through mountains too unless you have some miracle technique to use. Since Mihap has already defeated there's no point to chase a dog wasting time.

"Your majesty there's another news from the secret guards, they said that the second prince has recovered from cripple identity"

The glass on Riharsh's hand suddenly collide  with floor.