Chapter 44 - The Perfectness That Makes Others Envy

From the praying hall two woman moved towards open courtyard where the small pond was situated in middle. They sit down on the chairs by side with a small round wooden table placed in between separating them.

"You said your eldest daughter is engaged?" Chityakanta started. She is soft hearted and friendly enough to make friends easily. Besides the elderly woman was also at her same age.

Shakshi nodded "actually there is some problem in her birth star which caused her marriage delayed. We have looked for many known priest to help us to solve the problems in star signs. And finally after trying so hard we could find solution. It's hurtful to see my daughter in such stage. It ached my heart. But with god's blessing now everything is fine. She is engaged and will soon married off in two months. But before she she in her new life I wanted to pray to God for her future peace and prosperity"

"I am glad everything is solved. I have also face so many hardships that it made my heart restless sometimes. My husband died early leaving two sons for me to raise alone. It was find since God has wanted me to live this way but what more problematic and heart aching that my second son was crippled in war and couldn't join the military camp anymore. He is kind of war type man and fighting is his life. But after that tragedy so many years has passed, though seeking after great medics we couldn't find any cure for him" Chityakanta sighed. It send shivers when she think about it.

"Buy I don't know what miracle happened that after my first son got married and brought his wife everything started to change. She is the lucky star of Samrat. After her arrival my son's long term incurable situation has ben cleared. I don't know if it is miracle or god's blessings that he sent an angel in our lives in the form of daughter in law. My son can walk and even fight like before and his face is filled with happiness which sends satisfaction in my heart. I couldn't even express my happiness in words. So I cam here and brought them also to pray and ask God to give his blessing on mu kids life"

"Hearing your words I feel like I am seeing things right before my eyes. Your life is quite hard to deal with" Shakshi reached out and hold Chityakanta's hand gently "I can understand how does it feels like when it comes to our children. I also felt same ache in heart when I heard there's some problem in daughter's star sign. I couldn't contain my worry and seek for all possible ways to find a solution"

Chityakanta nodded. All mothers are same. When it comes to their children they could go in extreme situation to find solution. And even god also helps them and indicates right way to walk and accomplish her goal. Chityakanta chuckled and wiped the corner of her eyes.

"Mother" a sudden and soft call stopped the two woman on their movement before they turned around.

A figure walked forward followed by two maids who were holding two baskets in their hand. The figure looked dignified and virtuous as she walked completely showing her royal manner.

"She is ..." Shakshi was startled when she saw a young woman walked towards them. In Virat her daughters are regarded as a fairy. She is also proud of her daughters beauty which is unable to find an alternative. But now looking at the woman before her, her heart couldn't help but startled. She looked more dignified and elegant than her daughters. The way she walk and her body presents no one can find any fault in it.

"She is my daughter in law" Chityakanta said proudly. Her eyes were shining with pride as she saw Nandini.

"I apologise if I have disturbed your conversation. But I was late today and since I couldn't find mother in prayer hall as usual I was worried and so come to find you" Nandini said as she stopped before them.

"It's fine, I just meet this royal highness today and we prayed together. So we are here to relax and chat" Chityakanta explained.

"Greetings your highness. I hope you will be generous and won't mind my disturbance" Nandini said politely greeting to Shakshi.