chapter 1

Sades pov.

My name is Sades its not your everyday normal name but my family wanted me to have a unique name . Anyways my life was ok I made all A's in school but I didn't do cheerleading or any of that instead I played soccer .

I have a twin brother his name is Remington . Unlike me he was popular he made bad grades but played football and had all the girls . We where the complete opposite but we where always so close .

When I graduated I decided to travel the world but my mother got sick . So I stayed she got so sick her body didn't make it and right then in there she died . My father blamed me and my brother , he said we where so much stress on her and some other stuff . So we ignored him me and my brother bought a house and I worked day shift while he worked night shift .

It wasn't easy but we managed one day that all changed . I was asleep when my brother shook me awake . "What Remington" he looked worried so I sat up .

"Remember how I said I owed guys money and I then told you they forgot about it I lied there chasing after me" . "Fuck" "I stole a truck we need to leave now" . "You did what" I was so angry and confused but before he could say anything the door held loud bangs from the outside .

"Come on let's go through the back" I took my brothers hand as we ran outside . There stood a big truck i hopped in and so did my brother . There where guys outside beating on the door as we left there gazes fell upon us .

Some began shooting whilst some began trying to chase after us . It was no use since this was a huge truck and even if you where able to catch the truck then you would have to go through hell to get to us .

"What the fuck did you do" I turned to my brother I was still in my pajamas it was a pink silky night gown and my hair was in a simple ponytail . "He threatened you and I couldn't let you die not yet after all you are my baby sister" .

"Why did they want you Remington" . I was serious and he knew it but still he found some way to try to enlightening the mood . "I" Remington began but had trouble finding the right words . "I needed help whenever mom got sick so I bought some drugs off of them I never paid them back and now that theve found us there pissed" .

"You did drugs Remington" I was angry but most importantly I was upset he was alone or so he felt like and I wasn't there to stop him what if he died . "Look its in the past it was a mistake and I'm sorry" .

I looked at him wiping a few tears "hey look im sorry" . "It isn't that im mad at you for doing it I am mad because what ...what .... what if you died from over dosing or one of them I mean i wasn't there to help you Remington what if" .

He cut me off "there us no what if Sades there is now just me and you ok we just need to get out of this fucking town" . I looked at him "we need to stop soon I have to change ok" . "We will as soon as we leave Oakland" . I nodded i was so tired so I laid my head on the window seal .

I watched as we past each tree some tall some small . I let my mind wonder as it thought about what was going to happen . What if the guys found us and killed us . What if me and my brother grew apart and in five years he has kids and a wife . What if no stop it no what if's all that matters is right now and right now I'm here with my brother and I'm safe . With that I was finally able to sleep it was peaceful no thoughts just nothing I was ok .

"Sabes" I opened my eyes and looked around as I was just waking up . We where at a store he looked at me "let's go little sis" I sighed opening my door and walking out .

"Someone is grumpy" I looked over at my brother he always tried to stay happy sometimes it got annoying . "Just shut up" thats all I said for him to immediately start making a whole conversation . It was so like him he hated being quiet so instead he talked both of your fucking ears off .

As we walked through the clothes store I earned many stares . "Mommy why is she dressed in pj's " . The little girl looked to be really small but she was curious so I ignored it that was until her mother said . "I don't know baby people can just be a little lazy at times" .

I walked to her as my brother was in his own world . "No im not lazy actually as a matter o factly I am here to get clothes my house burnt down so here I am think before judging" . I smiled walking off what you can't say you wouldn't make up a story to make people feel bad . I didn't feel bad at all.....ok maby just a little .

"What where you doing" I smiled at my brother "teaching people lessons" he rolled his eyes as I still smiled . I ended up picking out a Jean jacket with a loose white crop top and jeans the shoes I had where black converse and I picked up a hair brush and a pack of tooth brushes with toothpaste .

It wasn't like we didn't have any money we worked twenty four hours a day seven days a week three hundred sixty five days a year so we had enough but it wouldn't last because we had nothing .

After we paied I put on my outfit in the bathroom that they had and me and Remington brushed are teeth . "Where are we" . We where in the car but I was curious as to what town we where in because this wasn't Oakland .

"We little sis are in Charming California" . I've heard of Charming before but I really don't think I've ever seen it . I looked around there was cops and a guy in a motorcycle .

"Huh what do you think is going on" . My brother gave me his evil smile before saying "he killed someone for drugs then he tried" . I cut him off "you get on my fucking nerves" . "I know" he smiled .

The handsome stranger in the motorcycle got in front of the truck . I looked at my brother . "We need to move" . "Relax little sis he wouldn't be that stupid to get ran over" . I looked worried and in that moment the guy on the motorcycles hands slipped off and he hit our truck .

Hey guys in this story im trying to put alot of detailing in it and make it better please vote and comment if you like it please I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤