chapter 32

Sades pov.

I find it funny how in fairytales there is always a happy ending but in life its like what even is a happy ending . "Hold on" I say that to myself at least a thousand times a day .

With him though I was finally happy free . His touch and smile everything about him was my comfort but as they load me up on the bed and prepare his touch makes me have more fear .

He expect a perfect son and a girlfriend to make it out ok but what if I can't give him that . I just wanted to give him everything .

I've heard about his past Tara Opie Gemma Clay all of it . I just want to make sure I aint the cause for anymore of his pain .

I looked at Jax teary eyes the white room blinding me a little . He had a mask on and pulled it down a tad . "Baby whats wrong" those words coming out of his mouth where everything but knowing I could take away his happiness it took away that moment .

"Promose me that you wont be amd if I die or our son dies Jaxon please" . He looked stunned for a second he quickly regained himself .

"I will always love you and whatever happens here will nit change anyway I felt about you" . We kissed eachother before the doctor came in .

He held my hand there was a thing that kept me from looking at my stomach . I closed my eyes as the doctors began pulling in .

"Alright are you ready to get this stubborn son of yours out" . I opened my eyes and smiled as they went to my stomach .

"Tell us anything if you need to this will kill you but stay as still as possible" . I took a deep breathe and nodded and so they took out the scalpel and got the beds ready .

During the two months we where able to set up a room and buy way to many boy clothes and diapers I just hope he will be able to wear them . Able talks about his unborn brother and how excited he is .

Thomas he doesn't even realize what's to come . I was pulled out of my thoughts by a sharp pain . This was happening my son was healthy would he come out the same .

I winced "are you ok" I looked to Jax who was giving me sad eyes . "Babe I love you but NO IM NOT OK I HAVE NO PAIN medi" ......

Shit I bit my bottom mlip in pain "ahh fuck on a stick" . I held Jaxons hand squeezing it for life .

"Breathe in and out ok" I looked at the doctor and my heart rate on the monitor . It was high i had to calm down . In and out i said softly soon I saw bleeding from bitting my lip so hard . Jax didn't speak mainly because he was into much pain to . I made his hand bleed .

I smiled at teh fact my job jad been complete i made Jax feel. Alityle of pain whe i felt most of it but when I heard the cry of a baby well . In that moment my world stopped everything went blank . I looked at the doctors pulling out my perfect son who was crying like his life depended on it .

I had tears in my eyes but when I heard another cry not from the first baby the doctor was cleaning up but the one the doctor was pulling out .

I was not expecting two how was this even possible . As if the doctors where reading my thoughts Doctor Sanders came to me handing me both of my small fragile sons .

"We must not have caught it on the ultrasound both of them are very healthy um him right here he weighs about five pounds and him he ways about five and a half" .

My babies where so perfect and I knew what to name them . Jax came amd picked one up kissing him as the doctors put him on a bed and doing the same with the others . They cleaned me down and Jax got ready .

Finally Jax came back in so we could discuss our sons names . "You did amazing darling and both babies our to perfect" .

Jax gave me a very passionate and intense kiss and I almost forgot what I was going to tell him . "Cameron Alexander Teller and Colton Lowman Teller . Now I know you may not like them considering".....

I was cut off by Jaxon kissing me he pulled away and smiled . "Its perfect Sades Cameron and Colton and im sure Tig and Happy will have a kick with the middle names" . Three words eight letters thats all I needed to say .

"I love you so damn much" ok so maby not three words and eight letters but I just needed him to know I loved him beyond the stars past the sky and out of the universe .

Cameron and Colton both came back in and they where beyond perfect . Probably cuz they looked so much like there dad .

Cameron left Colton right

I kissed both of them about a million times . Before kissing Jax intently "I love you so much Jaxon" . He smiled as we kissed again . "I love you so much more" .

We laid down in bed with our sons and looked at eachother . "There isn't any view i would have that is better than you no starrs or sky just you that is my best view" . I putty hand on my chest . "I know I'm sexy you leave me flustered" .

I smiled and Jax smirked now I loved Jaxon more than myself that's probably why I would die for him but that damn smirk . Don't get me wrong that smirk made me want to do things to him terrible sexy things but it also meant he was up to no good .

Luckily the doctor knocked and came in after I okays it . "Alright we will take the twins and you can see them twommoro sleep well Mrs and Mr Teller .

This doctor was doffrebt thats probably why he called me Mrs.Teller but honestly I didn't mind it at all .

Me and Jax kissed our babies and said our good byes as the doctors took them . Jax made the same smirk once they where gone .

"What are we going to do right now" . I asked i was wide awake. "Eachother" Jax smiled proudly" . I lightly pushed him but he smirked and I smiled . Shit this was going to end terrible he leaned in my ear .

"Right now I want to lay you across this bed and take off all of your clothes . I want to listen as you moan my name and everyone to listen praying and wishing they where us" .

He went to the outline of my parties and began teasing me . "As tempting as this sounds and is we are in a hospital" .

He got ontop of me amd began kissing my neck . My breathe got quicker . "Jax I just had surgery" he understood so he got off and instead went to my panties once again .

He slipped two fingers inside of me causing me to lightly moan in suprise . Alright thats it I had to stop it but he got quicker and began massaging my clit .

So I let him when he was done he fell asleep and I walked to the bathroom to get cleaned up . I sighed walking on the cold floor .

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach amd suddenly I was in the ground . It happened all to fast because I never seen Jax I didn't get to even scream my head hit the ground and my eyelids closed . As I let in the familiar darkness all to soon .

Hey bitches I bet im leaving you awe stuck nah im kidding I love you be happy xoxo kenzie 😘❤