chapter 18

Jax pov. 

  A week has passed since I found out Sades was pregnant with my child . I told Remington he seemed pissed not at the fact of me getting her pregnant it was bound to happen his words but the fact that they where blaming her for something she had no knowledge of it made me angry .

           We know that the person who kidnapped Sades name . His name was Lucas Dquett . We got ahold of there father and we where working with him to get her back but it hasn't been easy considering the ass blames her for everything but he agreed because he wanted to kill Lucas so we work together .

          Right now we are in a club meeting about Sades . I fear that we will run out of time and my child will be dead .

            I flicked my cigarette in the ash tray . "So we know that he has to be around here somewhere considering he isn't anywhere else dose anyone got any ideas" . I asked with worry hoping someone will tell me that they do have ideas .

          The door busted open and in came Rosevelt with a folder before I could say a word he did . "She is somewhere in the woods out there is a mansion Lucas keeps her there and he has the place well garded" .

         I stood up grabbing the file from his hands . There was a map of the place . "How do you know this" I hoped he was right but how could he of made this assumption .

          "I've seen Lucas there i haven't seen Sades but if Lucas is there he has to know where she is" . I looked at him "get ready we leave tonight" .

                       Sades pov.

     I sat on the couch watching TV waiting for Lucas to get here with my food he was taking forever . Three men where in,the room so I couldn't escape but Lucas was starting to trust me . That was a relief but he hasn't fully trusted me so I've just got to wait till he fully does .

       I sighed laying my book down "so boys how about we do something . I smirked "and what do you have in mind little lady" .

              I stood up "how about you teach me how to fight" . Lucas taught me every once in awhile since after this he would no longer be spying on me and helping me so I needed to defend myself and he called me weak so I needed to be able to take him down by being stronger than him and I need to learn how to .

        "If you get hurt we will be in so much trouble" . I sighed "well then don't let him find out" . I walked to the bedroom and got changed into something more fightable . I wore leggings and a large t-shirt .

         I walked down and into the training room where the boys where . I smiled before we began fighting .

         One by one I fought them they took turns . Alec the first one put me in a choke hold wich I gladly returned with kicking him in his place and twisting his arm making him fall to the ground in pain .

            I smirked as Dom took his place he knocked the wind from my feet by slinging my feet out from beneath me .

         I cried out in pain as Dom rushed towards me . He bent down he was going to say something but I pushed him down holding his arm against his back and letting his face meet with the ground .

       "Don't underestimate the pregnant lady .

        Chase yelled causing us all to laugh . I let Dom go before sitting down I was wore out . "Baby momma already tired" Alec asked and I just glared at him playfully .

         As crazy as this all sounds me Dom, Chase, Alec, and Lucas all where really close . Walker and Marcus where the asses if the boys were busy Walker and Marcus would stay with me and that would always resolve in then reminding I was here to watch my child be killed wich also resolved in me ignoring the other boys .

          Dom , Chase , and Alec had begged Lucas to not let him kill my baby but his club would belive him to be weak .I wish I could just punch him as hard as I could or kill him .

         "I told you guys she was not aloud to fight" . I looked up and saw Lucas with bags if food . I walked to him and grabbed the food .

        "Sbe kicked there assses" I smiled at Chase . "She did not kick our asses" I smirked at the boys I fought . "Go ahead Alec stand up" . I only said that because I knew he wouldn't be able to .

          He held up his middle finger "I beat their asses" . I nodded eating my fries .

        We all ate before I went up to the bathroom and took a shower . I began singing smells like teen spirit i didn't have a speaker or a phone so I just sung myself . I washed my hair face body and brushed my teeth .

          When I got out and dressed i saw Lucas on the bed looking at one of my books . "Do you need something" he looked up and put the book down before walking towards me .

          "I have thought alot about what is going to happen and guilt feels me every time I've spied on Jaxon and he has gotten your father involved i will spare your babies life and kill your fathers if that is what you wish" .

         I stood there with my mouth agape I love my father but my baby is inoccent in qll of . "A life is not yours to take Lucas im not inoccent in all of this neither is my father but my child is and even after all my father had done why would I want something like that I'll tell you who dies and its me and my child or father wich ever one you decide to kill but in the end wich ever one dies than I do to" .

        He was going to say something but he was cut off by yelling and shooting .

          Hey guys hope you're all doing well ugh summer is almost over and its the time we've all been dreading school so I've been stressed thats why it took a long time to update please VOTE I love each and everyone of you xoxo kenzie 😘❤